May 12, 200818 yr Won't lose any sleep over it. I actually wish he would lock up all the scholly's over the next 10 years with kids that still have room not to develope. Don't this look bad on UK when the next coach wants to back off the offer? Do you have anything at all to back up these two statements ? Your telling me that you know for a fact that Avery won't develope anymore and BCG won't be UK's coach when Avery gets there ? Thats an amazing skill you have there. It must be nice to be able to see the future
May 12, 200818 yr Don't this look bad on UK when the next coach wants to back off the offer? If the coach was to back out of the offer, sure it does. It still doesn't hurt the kid (again, we're basically assuming he stops developing right now, or even regresses). I'd be much more concerned if I though there was any potential for the kid to get burned, but see the situation as much riskier for the school than the athlete. Nobody had any problem with Hopson backing out of his verbal to MSU and then going with UT. It will be the same situation if Avery decides he doesn't want to play at UK.
May 12, 200818 yr Don't this look bad on UK when the next coach wants to back off the offer? No worse than it looked on UL when Petrino did the same.
May 13, 200818 yr BCG offers another freshman yesterday... http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/402735.html
May 13, 200818 yr BCG offers another freshman yesterday... http://www.kentucky.com/232/story/402735.html I can't get it to load properly.
May 13, 200818 yr I can't get it to load properly. Try this one. http://www.kentucky.com/276/story/403203.html
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.