Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Gets A Verbal From 8th Grader

Featured Replies

How did you come up with that percentage?

Same percentage of alcohol to lemonade??? :lol:

  • Replies 111
  • Views 11.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
68% of all stats are made up on the spot, my friend.

 

Same percentage of alcohol to lemonade??? :lol:

 

:laugh:

Same percentage of alcohol to lemonade??? :lol:

 

Now that I think about it, you might be right. :thumb:

Does anyone else who has seen a picture of Avery automatically shudder and think Adam Williams/Michael Porter?

68% of all stats are made up on the spot, my friend.

 

53% of the people would agree with you.:thumb:

He took a sophomore this week. I am not aware of any freshman he has taken.

 

Oh, my bad. Sophamore. My mistake

Does anyone else who has seen a picture of Avery automatically shudder and think Adam Williams/Michael Porter?

 

 

No.

Same percentage of alcohol to lemonade??? :lol:

 

Should be the % of lemonade to alcohol, but close enough...

Is he a 5-star 8th grader? Where does he rank among all the 8th graders in the country, in both the pubescent and prepubescent categories?

Also some rumors swirling that there is a silent verbal that can't be released yet...

 

John Hood?

Didn't Bobby Knight start scouting Damon Bailey in the 7th grade?

Didn't Bobby Knight start scouting Damon Bailey in the 7th grade?

 

I know it was really early, especially for where the game was in recruiting at that time, but I find that a little different. I believe Bailey was from Indiana, so Knight probably heard about the kid for a while. This kid is from Cali and BCG just happened to see the kid. I love Billy, but I dont know about this whole thing...

I know it was really early, especially for where the game was in recruiting at that time, but I find that a little different. I believe Bailey was from Indiana, so Knight probably heard about the kid for a while. This kid is from Cali and BCG just happened to see the kid. I love Billy, but I dont know about this whole thing...

A lot can change before he can sign his name on the line.

My 7-year-old son has committed to the University of Kentucky today. He said he chose UK over Duke because "only sissies go to Duke". He led his pee wee basketball team in scoring, rebounding, assists, and Little Debbie snack cakes ate after each game. He was also first in the hand shake line more than any other player on his team. He hasn't qualified academically but he did make a 100 on his spelling test Wednesday and made a 95 on his units test. "I like Kentucky because the big furry cat on TV that goes to the game looks cool. Plus, my grandpa says Kentucky is where the real good players go," my son said. Incredibly, no word has been received from the UK coaches concerning their latest verbal.

 

ROFLMAO

 

Wow, this Michael Avery must be the Duggie Houser of basketball....maybe they should let him take the GED test, his ACT ans SAT, skip High School and go straight to college. After all,he could get injured playing HS ball, so why risk it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.