Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Womens Final Four: Tennessee 47 LSU 46

Featured Replies

Almost cringe posting this thread....but, it was a heckuva finish.

UT scores go ahead basket with just under one second to go, to get the win and advance ans play Stanford Tuesday night.

Stanford beat UConn...how is UConn so lucky to have two classy and well-spoken coaches in Calhoun and Geno....not.

 

I was drawn to the game because of the unique floor pattern...3 point circle into the baseline was shaped and colored like an orange...it is being played in Tampa/St. Pete...

Then I watched the first 8 minutes of futility as both teams started a combined 2-24.

Watched it off and on til the last 3 minutes...

Sylvia Fowles for LSU was ridiculous...she went for 24 and 20....Parker went for 13 and 15.

 

Prolly first and last womens hoop post...

I watched the last 7 seconds and that was enough for me. :lol: Thankfully it was a good finish.

Mike Patrick only called UConn "Duke" seven times in the first game. I think he's still having withdrawls....

I watched the last 3 minutes of this only because Sportscenter wasn't on like it was supposed to be at 11:30. Great finish though.

I've once again tried to force myself to watch some of the womens game this year. I'll be nice, and just say it's not for me...

Really was hoping that 4 "evil empires" would lose in the span of 24 hours. UCLA, UNC, UCONN and UT. Oh well, hopefully Stanford will win the championship game.

I have to say, I enjoy the women's game, especially the big-time games. I was hoping to see Pat face off with Geno in the finals.

Guys, to be honest, I was really hoping that when LSU had the ball with .7 seconds and down by one, the clock keeper would pull a Rutgers in reverse on the Lady Vols and end their season!!!!:D

I've once again tried to force myself to watch some of the womens game this year. I'll be nice, and just say it's not for me...

 

I'm just going to add to that by saying "I agree".

 

Although the floor was the most unusual I've seen in a long time and there was a UT player wearing long sleeves:confused:

Parker was 6 for 27...:scared:

.....A week after separating her shoulder twice

Although the floor was the most unusual I've seen in a long time and there was a UT player wearing long sleeves:confused:

 

She has separated her shoulder twice in their past few games. I know in the last game and in practice she has tried various wraps and braces, but nothing felt right. It's possible she had it wrapped or something, and the long sleeves were the most comfortable thing for her.

It was layuptastic.

 

:thumb::lol::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.