Womens Final Four: Tennessee 47 LSU 46

Almost cringe posting this thread....but, it was a heckuva finish.

UT scores go ahead basket with just under one second to go, to get the win and advance ans play Stanford Tuesday night.

Stanford beat UConn...how is UConn so lucky to have two classy and well-spoken coaches in Calhoun and Geno....not.

I was drawn to the game because of the unique floor pattern...3 point circle into the baseline was shaped and colored like an orange...it is being played in Tampa/St. Pete...

Then I watched the first 8 minutes of futility as both teams started a combined 2-24.

Watched it off and on til the last 3 minutes...

Sylvia Fowles for LSU was ridiculous...she went for 24 and 20....Parker went for 13 and 15.

Prolly first and last womens hoop post...

I've once again tried to force myself to watch some of the womens game this year. I'll be nice, and just say it's not for me...

I'm just going to add to that by saying "I agree".

Although the floor was the most unusual I've seen in a long time and there was a UT player wearing long sleeves:confused:

Although the floor was the most unusual I've seen in a long time and there was a UT player wearing long sleeves:confused:

She has separated her shoulder twice in their past few games. I know in the last game and in practice she has tried various wraps and braces, but nothing felt right. It's possible she had it wrapped or something, and the long sleeves were the most comfortable thing for her.