3 3 Zach Johnson 11 1,525.483

4 4 Steve Stricker 11 1,311.769

5 74 J.B. Holmes 8 1,176.660

6 5 D.J. Trahan 13 1,062.805

7 6 Stewart Cink 12 971.105

8 7 Justin Leonard 14 952.520

9 37 Phil Mickelson 7 927.250

10 8 Jerry Kelly 15 885.631

Just imagine the roars in Louisville for a homegrown KY boy teeing off from #1 representing the USA.

His length could really be an asset on the new Valhalla for them as well. I think I heard around 7600 yards is the new length after the latest renovations. Would definitely be great for him to make it.

Could you imagine his drives and then partnering with Phil with his iron shots.

His length could really be an asset on the new Valhalla for them as well. I think I heard around 7600 yards is the new length after the latest renovations. Would definitely be great for him to make it.

I think it was 7500 from the tips this fall. Absolutely brutal. Some of the holes are totally different than what they used to be.

Someone from New York City called our local bank CEO a few weeks ago and said they had a great deal...everyday tickets for 8 with access to the clubhouse, some of the pros, and dinners....all for only $90,000. That let me know right then and there that this is one of the biggest events in Kentucky sports history.

BTW, he didn't take the deal:cry:, darn it...I was wanting one of those tickets, you know, as a loyal customer.:p

Someone from New York City called our local bank CEO a few weeks ago and said they had a great deal...everyday tickets for 8 with access to the clubhouse, some of the pros, and dinners....all for only $90,000. That let me know right then and there that this is one of the biggest events in Kentucky sports history.

BTW, he didn't take the deal:cry:, darn it...I was wanting one of those tickets, you know, as a loyal customer.:p

I got th price list for the sponsorship levels! All I can say is WOW!!! :scared::scared:

I got th price list for the sponsorship levels! All I can say is WOW!!! :scared::scared:

What are the price list costs that you got? If it's a lot lower than what was quoted in the phone call to our bank, then the call was probably a scam or a prank call.

If that's what it was, then they sure called the wrong man. He was laughing about it when he told me the story.

What are the price list costs that you got? If it's a lot lower than what was quoted in the phone call to our bank, then the call was probably a scam or a prank call.

If that's what it was, then they sure called the wrong man. He was laughing about it when he told me the story.

These were hospitality driven starting at 50,000 (for ten people) all the way up to $450,000.00 if memory serves me correct!

Nice huh!! :lol::lol::lol: