Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

I'm sure they'll interview him at some point before the game. They want everyone's opinion. :laugh:

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about the yards saved by R.W. fielding a few risky punts deep in his own territory...

For the record, did anyone else feel a tremor when J-Lo jumped for joy after the winning TD?

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nope, I'm right and you're wrong. :p:lol:

 

 

 

You are very right...The NY Giants were the best NFL Team in 2007-2008. The Pats were the best Team most of the year, but the Giants emerged as the best Team when it counted. I mean seriously, if not for a Rex Ryan called TO in the Ravens game, the sorry Ravens win that game.

How about the yards saved by R.W. fielding a few risky punts deep in his own territory...

 

He did a great job. Especially since he held on to the ball!

He did a great job. Especially since he held on to the ball!

He kept at least two balls from being downed inside the 5, and took one at the 20 to the 29. Mess any of those up and he's the most hated guy in NY for quite a while... :lol:

Samuels is kicing himself in the butt right now for dopping that Eli pick that would have ended the game.

Not sure if anyone else has brought this up but I'm not going back thru 4 pages of posts, but I swear Lorenzon wins the award for most screen time of someone who didnt play lol, we all kept laughing and I would say "where's J-Load" and he'd walk into the picture it was cracking me up, must have been on tv 48 times :D

Samuels is kicing himself in the butt right now for dopping that Eli pick that would have ended the game.

 

I wanna kick him in the butt too, he cost me some money on my squares.

1. One of the most boring football games I have ever watched until the very end.

 

2. Giants' D-line- I'm not much of an NFL history buff but could they be the best D-line ever?

 

3. The hatred for Belicheck, Brady, and the Patriots on this board is ridiculous.

Anyone else see Mitch Barnhart in the box with Peyton?

 

I had to rewind it to make sure, but that definitely was Mitch sitting right in front of Peyton.

I haven't read the entire thread, but with all credit to Eli, I think without a doubt the "MVP"(s) of this game were the defensive linemen of the Giants.... They caused havoc throughout, and when they got tired the put on one of the guttiest performances I have witnessed continuing to fight through fatigue. Of Strahan, Umenyiora, and Tuck, I believe at least two were on the field the entire time... No more than one took a break at one time. And when they needed to be on the field most they gutted out that last 35 seconds, probably on adrenaline alone. Strahan was pretty close from taking the ball when Brady was sacked on the last drive...

 

On a side note, what happened to their first round pick from last year, Kiwanuka? I remember him making a few plays last year rushing the passer but haven't seen him much this year.

 

I think one of the best camera shots was when they showed Peyton in the both on the play where Plax scored to take the lead. He celebrated just as if he had thrown that pass....

Check this out. These 8x10's are selling for $30 currently.

 

But what's with the Hollywood signature there J-Lo? :lol:

Lorenzen Autograph.jpg

Check this out. These 8x10's are selling for $30 currently.

 

But what's with the Hollywood signature there J-Lo? :lol:

 

Booo lol:laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.