Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved watching that TD catch at the end of the game by Buress. The first high five I saw him give at the side line was Lorenzen, and I was stoked for the TD, my whole family stood up and cheered, but it was just as cool seeing him give J-LO the high five as soon as he reached the sideline. AWESOME!!!!!

I did indeed. As I said earlier, 3 so so quarters and one absolutely fantastic quarter that made up for the other 3 and made it a great game. I was bored in the first half and through the 3rd quarter, but WOW what a forth quarter. That quarter was better than most Superbowls.

 

:thumb: I love to see "defensive" games rather than all "O" and scoring a lot. That is just me, I really enjoyed all of this one.

Loved watching that TD catch at the end of the game by Buress. The first high five I saw him give at the side line was Lorenzen, and I was stoked for the TD, my whole family stood up and cheered, but it was just as cool seeing him give J-LO the high five as soon as he reached the sideline. AWESOME!!!!!

 

There was a bunch of high fives and chest bumps where I was.

For the record, did anyone else feel a tremor when J-Lo jumped for joy after the winning TD?

There was a bunch of high fives and chest bumps where I was.

 

Ha same here, and it was pretty much all family, but great to watch. Really one of the best Superbowls I think going back to the Titans vs Rams game a few years back.

I loved it! Congrats to the Giants and to halfback20!

They should be in the top 10 of teams that didn't win a championship, along with several of my Colts teams.

 

 

I'm hoping for a Manning vs Manning showdown next year in Super Bowl 43.

 

I hope ROMO has something to say about that Manning vs. Manning showdown in Super Bowl 43:banana:

For the record, did anyone else feel a tremor when J-Lo jumped for joy after the winning TD?

 

:lol:

 

Thats good lbbc!

Great Super Bowl! :dancingpa:dancingpa

The Patriots blew it. They could not do anything offensively, ANYTHING!

 

The Patriots will win the Superbowl next year, MARK IT DOWN! Brady will hold a grudge, if they bring back the same team and even add a linebacker in the offseason they might even have another chance to go undefeated.

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: So.......I guess that the Giants had absolutely nothing to do with it, uh :rolleyes:?

Just maybe the Pats couldn't do anything offensively bc the Giants "D" put them on their backside all night:sssh:. Give them some credit for goodness sake.

Brady this and Brady that......Brady along with his arrogance got his butt kicked. End of story.

Yes , the Pats were the best team all season and..................the Giants Were The Best Team Tonight, the Pats didn't "give it away...the Giants took it!. I am not a Giant fan either by the way (am a Packer fan) but I will give credit where it is due without making excuses.

Just got in and only got one thing to say..............:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats to HB20 and the other true Giant fans on BGP :thumb:, the G-men deserved this Win.

I hope ROMO has something to say about that Manning vs. Manning showdown in Super Bowl 43:banana:

 

I'm sure they'll interview him at some point before the game. They want everyone's opinion. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.