February 4, 200818 yr MVP's 1) Giant's D 2) Eli Eli deserved it but the Giants D did as well. I don't think they could have gone wrong giving it to either. Get a picture of Jlo's ring and send it to me, okay?
February 4, 200818 yr HB20, I never thought I would be rooting for the Giants in the Superbowl, but I'm glad they won and happy for you and all the G-men fans out there. Also, loved the Pierce quote that went something like, "18-1 the Giants world champions, write that book!"
February 4, 200818 yr Dude! Dude! I think we should party sometime now! I'll come up to Northern Kentucky if I have to! :lol:
February 4, 200818 yr HB20, I never thought I would be rooting for the Giants in the Superbowl, but I'm glad they won and happy for you and all the G-men fans out there. Also, loved the Pierce quote that went something like, "18-1 the Giants world champions, write that book!" :thumb::thumb::thumb: Thanks!
February 4, 200818 yr Dude! I think we should party sometime now! I'll come up to Northern Kentucky if I have to! :lol: We'll throw a party, I'll keep you posted. Any pics I get, I'll forward them to you. Savor the flavor...
February 4, 200818 yr I must have been having a Shakespeare moment and said Puck. That is who I meant. Justin Tuck. He deserved it. IMVHO, Eli won it on ONE PLAY. A play that will be forever in Super Bowl lore. How did he get out of that sack and in the regular season is that whistle not blown for "in the grasp?" Eli's scramble and throw to Tyree was the greatest play ever. Wow. Escape was great, throw was great, catch was great.
February 4, 200818 yr Eli's scramble and throw to Tyree was the greatest play ever. Wow. Escape was great, throw was great, catch was great. That play we will see as many times as we have seen a certain Laettner play.:irked:
February 4, 200818 yr We'll throw a party, I'll keep you posted. Any pics I get, I'll forward them to you. Savor the flavor... I don't expect an invitation, but if I got one you'd best bet I'll be there with my giants gear on! :lol:
February 4, 200818 yr We'll throw a party, I'll keep you posted. Any pics I get, I'll forward them to you. Savor the flavor... :ylsuper: :dancingpa
February 4, 200818 yr I couldn't be happier... I couldn't either. Well, only way I could be happy is if I were there celebrating in the locker room! :laugh:
February 4, 200818 yr I am a die hard Steelers fan and never ever thought I would have found myself rooting for another team but for this night I found myself pulling hard for the Giants, and boy do I miss Plaxico- this guy is a warrior and has fought through alot of adversity this year and seeing him get emotional after the game got to me big time... he definetely deserved this one, so Giants fans go out and rejoice bc trust me I know how good it feels and this is your day... Congrats to the NEW YORK GIANTS!
February 4, 200818 yr As a side not, frankly people, they should have the option of giving a TEAM the MVP award or just call it the MVT because frankly there was no one person that made this team do it all. That was one of the greatest team efforts I have ever seen in a five game period. No offense to all the doubters and what not but I am so glad crow is being eaten tonight. Heck, I deserve some myself for doubting this team after the Ugliest loss in a long time to Minnesota back in Week 13 or 14. As a fan of this team I have hade many moments over the past couple of years where I questioned their concept of team. I have no clue how or when it happened (I'd love to think and will always love that first game against the Patriots as the season changing moment) but this team has come together like none I've ever seen. Eli and Tyree made one of the greatest plays of pure heart and will that any of us may ever see. That escape from a sure thing sack and one of the most amazing catches made after that escape has completely blown my mind. Wow!!!
February 4, 200818 yr Eli's scramble and throw to Tyree was the greatest play ever. Wow. Escape was great, throw was great, catch was great. Has to be the greatest play in Super Bowl history...
February 4, 200818 yr :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa Oh dear god, not even an entire weekend of Mardi Gras partying in St. Louis can make me tired enough right now. Im jacked up like im on Mt. Dew or something right now. This is by far the most awesome moment for me as a Giant fan considering I was only 6 and not really into football the last time they won it!!!!!! God this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa :dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa We got it done baby! I'm so proud!
February 4, 200818 yr Has to be the greates play in Super Bowl history...Very well could be. Wow is all I can say!!!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.