Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

I couldn't either. Well, only way I could be happy is if I were there celebrating in the locker room! :laugh:

 

HB20, hope you have a blast out there tonight partying!!!! God this is awesome!!!!

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has to be the greates play in Super Bowl history...

 

I like the one where Elway got helicoptered after the scramble.

Has to be the greatest play in Super Bowl history...

 

In NFL history, not just super bowl history. It was great.

On a side note, Chase has to be SOOOOOOOO happy that that penalty didn't cost them. Although, I don't think it was his fault....

Me too, but I was a little off on the score I had Giants 27 Pats 24 instead of 17-14.

 

I had it at 27-24 also...

Very well could be. Wow is all I can say!!!

 

Run To State, please oh please tell me you watched that game tonight. Otherwise i'd have to say you missed one of the most exciting superbowls in a long long time.

On a side note, Chase has to be SOOOOOOOO happy that that penalty didn't cost them. Although, I don't think it was his fault....

 

:thumb: I think he was supposed to be out there, but ran off because he knew too many were on the field. Almost a very heads up play :lol:.

Has to be the greatest play in Super Bowl history...
They should call it "The Great E-scape."

I just realized that I have an actual authentic glove from a member of the Super Bowl Champions. When I was in ATL to watch the G-men vs. Falcons one of the players handed my little cousin his gloves. I couldn't see who it was, but we got em' and he gave me one. WOW!

They should call it "The Great E-scape."

 

:laugh: That is awesome!

Any Eli doubters out there still think he is worthless and overrated? This win and the other ones this playoff time have been team wins but Eli has elevated his game to another level and made sure he did enough as QB to keep his team in everything.

 

I know I've dogged Eli forever because I thought the Giant's gave up too much to get him in the draft but after the Packers win and now a superbowl I have to say that I was insane to think anything of the sort. Eli has completely won me over since the first Patriots game with a completely real and human excitement for everything that has come his way in this playoff run. How could anyone hate a guy who seems so genuinely excited and boyish for everything that has happened?

 

Wow, I might have to get off here just to force myself to quit writing posts.

He's a classless clown.

 

I couldn't have said it any better myself. ;)

:laugh: That is awesome!
If that sticks...just remember who made it up. :cool:
Run To State, please oh please tell me you watched that game tonight. Otherwise i'd have to say you missed one of the most exciting superbowls in a long long time.
I did indeed. As I said earlier, 3 so so quarters and one absolutely fantastic quarter that made up for the other 3 and made it a great game. I was bored in the first half and through the 3rd quarter, but WOW what a forth quarter. That quarter was better than most Superbowls.
I had it at 27-24 also...

 

:thumb: I had said that last week on one of the threads, I fully admitted in one of my earlier post that it was bc that everyone seemed to be picking the Pats and I was going to pu that in my contest/pools that I entered. I put 27-24 on one and 20-17 on another.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.