Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

The Steelers won in the 70's, 80's, and 2000's.

 

Are you sure they won in the 1980's? I don't think they did.

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1980 to be exact... At least I'm almost positive.

 

'79 season, '80 SB :thumb:

'79 season, '80 SB :thumb:

 

:thumb:

 

My mistake...maybe the article I read was counting the season instead of the actual year the Super Bowl was played. Well, actually it had to be for the statement to be accurate.

Everyone where I was at, was into this game from the opening kick. There were 30 of us and we all felt this game was great from start to finish. While I the Pats offense seemed somewhat emotionless. All other elements of the game were played with guts and fire. Both defenses laid it all out. Both special teams went all out. I thought the Giants offense also played with a lot of heart for the entire game. There was so much screaming and yelling, it was great to watch.

 

:thumb:

 

I don't know how anyone could possibly not enjoy this entire game. The best offense in the history of the NFL getting shut down possession after possession...it was AWESOME!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.