Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

That is Eli with Col. Greg Gadson and his son.

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

190deniedaa3.jpg

190deniedaa3.ecda8b2959.jpg

 

I just ordered this as well as the locker room hat/tee, and the Giants DVD from NFLShop.com.

7b8f236f955fc1206fe3b67a77a9752b-getty-77331464ps116_super_bowl_xl.jpg

 

That's awesome, I've never had the chance to meet the Mannings in person, and doubt I ever will. However despite not liking Eli at first I have to say him and his family in my mind resemble nothing but class.

 

As for Col. Gradson. Thank you!:thumb:

Wow, that was a great game! I am glad to see the Pats lose...:banana:

Wow, that was a great game! I am glad to see the Pats lose...:banana:

 

I'm wondering just how many times that's been said tonight across America, I'd say easily hundreds of millions.

1. One of the most boring football games I have ever watched until the very end.

 

2. Giants' D-line- I'm not much of an NFL history buff but could they be the best D-line ever?

 

3. The hatred for Belicheck, Brady, and the Patriots on this board is ridiculous.

 

 

1. Great Game

 

2. Good, but not the best

 

3. Earned

Haha, nice thread but I promise I wasn't singling you out or even calling you out on this. And don't worry, I doubted as well at times.
Oh, I know you weren't, I just wanted you to know I have seen the light on Eli. :thumb:
Even though they lost, the Patriots are still the greatest team ever.

 

This is downright laughable.

One of the greatest Super Bowls I have watched and glad the G-Men pulled out the win, way to go Eli!!!

1. One of the most boring football games I have ever watched until the very end.

 

2. Giants' D-line- I'm not much of an NFL history buff but could they be the best D-line ever?

 

3. The hatred for Belicheck, Brady, and the Patriots on this board is ridiculous.

 

There must be some history/issues speaking here, because everyone I spoke with agreed it was one of the best, if not the best Super Bowls ever.

 

As for #3 - IMO Belicheck is an arrogant, classless, clown.

There must be some history/issues speaking here, because everyone I spoke with agreed it was one of the best, if not the best Super Bowls ever.

 

As for #3 - IMO Belicheck is an arrogant, classless, clown.

 

By far the best I've ever seen. I've already got the Giants highlight DVD ordered :lol:.

By far the best I've ever seen. I've already got the Giants highlight DVD ordered :lol:.

 

The Giants winning is costing you a FORTUNE!

1. Great Game

 

2. Good, but not the best

 

3. Earned

 

Best game ever IMO.

 

Great d-line. Maybe not the best, but GREAT.

I think that it was quite fitting that the last two plays by the Pats' offense were indicative of how they succeeded at times this past season. Brady just throwing it up in the air, except that Moss didn't come down with it this time. The Pats were 18-0 which is simply amazing, but they had been haning on. The Giants were the hotter team, and last night the BETTER team, in fact won.

Even though they lost, the Patriots are still the greatest team ever.

 

Wrong.....they looked way too beatable numerous times, they finally couldn't get off the mat. Very, very good, and now gone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.