Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

Proud to say that I called this 2 weeks ago!

 

Me too, but I was a little off on the score I had Giants 27 Pats 24 instead of 17-14.

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Oh dear god, not even an entire weekend of Mardi Gras partying in St. Louis can make me tired enough right now. Im jacked up like im on Mt. Dew or something right now. This is by far the most awesome moment for me as a Giant fan considering I was only 6 and not really into football the last time they won it!!!!!! God this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Congrats to you and the other true Giant fans on BGP. I am not a Giant fan (I am a Packer fan) but I certainly was for the Giants tonight. :thumb:

I think Eli earned it on that last drive, you can say all you want about that catch but if Eli had not gotten out of that sack the throw would have never happened.

 

Congrats to the Giants and Eli.

 

Junior :(

I don't know about the "not even close" part. They played one of their worst games of the season (credit to the Giants, of course) and were still almost victorious. I'd put them in the Top Ten of all time.

 

I would certainly put them in the top ten, but this wasn't the best team in history.

Don't forget Eli getting away from 2 or 3 defenders. That could be the greatest play in NFL history.

 

Maybe not the "greatest in history" but it certainly was great one! Eli Manning was awesome tonight.

 

 

 

 

The only bad thing that may come out of this Giants win is that we will probably see even more Manning Commercials :scared:.

I don't know about the "not even close" part. They played one of their worst games of the season (credit to the Giants, of course) and were still almost victorious. I'd put them in the Top Ten of all time.

 

I put the Patriots at number 43 of all time. Next year when some other team wins, they drop to 44.

 

What I am trying to say is, they are BY FAR the greatest team to never win a title, in ANY sport. But they couldn't win when it mattered most.

Maybe not the "greatest in history" but it certainly was great one! Eli Manning was awesome tonight.

 

 

 

 

The only bad thing that may come out of this Giants win is that we will probably see even more Manning Commercials :scared:.

 

When do the playoffs for the DSL start?

As a Jaguars fan, I am VERY happy to see Tom Coughlin get a Super Bowl win. He was amazing as the Jaguars coach, and continued to be everywhere he went.

They should be in the top 10 of teams that didn't win a championship, along with several of my Colts teams.

 

 

I'm hoping for a Manning vs Manning showdown next year in Super Bowl 43.

Congrats to Halfback20 and the rest of the Giant faithful from a diehard Dallas fan.

 

Thanks.

 

I was going to go celebrate, but decided to put it off until tomorrow. Got class tomorrow, don't on Tuesday. I'm so happy though. I will not sleep tonight. This is the best thing ever! :dancingpa:banana::laugh::walk::ylsuper:

What a great game, and I loved it. Congrats to the Giants on proving everyone wrong. Hey Bellicheat, I guess you'll have to come up with another plan. Enjoy it HB20, I'm happy for you. You deserve it. :thumb:

 

Thanks! I am going to enjoy it!:thumb:

Moss is showing a lot of class.

 

Moss did show a ton of class. I was surprised.

Thanks! I am going to enjoy it!:thumb:

Dude!

They had one hiccup and that was this game. They found ways to win each game. They did with this one. The Giants just found a better way to win.

 

 

The Giants were better tonight. They are the WORLD CHAMPS!

I knew the Giants could do it... Now people might not look at me like I'm stupid for picking them to win...

 

Go Giants! Way to bring it back to the NFC! :dancingpa

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.