Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

The word filter won't allow me to express my true feelings. I'll just say this...HOLY CRAP!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Patriots blew it. They could not do anything offensively, ANYTHING!

 

The Patriots will win the Superbowl next year, MARK IT DOWN! Brady will hold a grudge, if they bring back the same team and even add a linebacker in the offseason they might even have another chance to go undefeated.

  • Author

NOOOO. Strahan just got robbed.:irked:

I do feel bad for Seau though. Came out of retirement and got so close to lose it in the end.

Congrats to the Giants and to halfback20. A special congrats to J. Lorenzen.

Giants had a great game plan and did a heck of a job making it work. The last drive by Manning was awesome.

Giants don't deserve to be on the same field... But they beat up the Pats Tonight....

 

They almost beat them the first time too. The Patriots were overrated. They were in a TERRIBLE division.

 

I bet Dungy wouldn't have walked off.

 

I suddenly feel like Jim Schue.

Way to go Giants! Great play by Eli!

I guess the Pats aren't on the 72 Dolphins block.:sssh:

 

Did anyone else see Mitch Barnhart sitting in front of Peyton Manning's box?

 

Awesome drive at the end of the game. :ylsuper:

The Patriots blew it. They could not do anything offensively, ANYTHING!

 

The Patriots will win the Superbowl next year, MARK IT DOWN! Brady will hold a grudge, if they bring back the same team and even add a linebacker in the offseason they might even have another chance to go undefeated.

 

Tomorrow Ill be looking forward to next season to see what sprouts from this game. Looks like I have some spair time...:cry:

  • Author

Strahan got robbed.:irked:

I dont think the Pats really blew the game. The Giants played great. Im sure most people thought for sure that once Brady led the Pats down the field with 2 minutes left that he had Super Bowl ring number 4 locked up. I know I did. Well, until the insane catch by Tyree, I think.

Mercury Morris is partying like a rock star tonight.

Great to see the Giants win. I was very excited! The Giants defense was awesome.

  • Author
The word filter won't allow me to express my true feelings. I'll just say this...HOLY CRAP!!!:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

 

Just tell us how you really feel.:irked: :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.