February 4, 200818 yr I don't understand why the Patriots felt they had to throw for the endzone on that final drive. Needed around 45 yards. They had 3 timeouts and 35 seconds. Poor play calling at the end IMO...Congrats to the Giants though!!
February 4, 200818 yr Well in the end, the Patriots don't follow another team's trend of perfection, they set their own: Most wins by a team NOT to win the Super Bowl. :thumb:
February 4, 200818 yr Author If Strahan or Osi, either one don't get the MVP, there is something horribly wrong.
February 4, 200818 yr Bellicheat should be ashamed of himself for leaving his team like that.He's a classless clown.
February 4, 200818 yr I bet the Bill Simmons Boston Sports Guy column will be interesting tomorrow. I might not be able to handle the smug satisfaction that will be dripping from the TMQ column, considering Easterbrook's railing against the Pats this year.
February 4, 200818 yr There may be more to follow. How many more teams do you think are going to go 18-1 and not win the Super Bowl?
February 4, 200818 yr The Giants defense dominated this game with the HEAT they put on Brady all game!
February 4, 200818 yr I will gladly take my crow for this one...Absolutely awesome game...Most fun I've had watching a football game in a long time. HB20, party it up man...Congrats to the G-Men!! :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.