Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

Wanted it to happen.

Never ever believed it would happen.

Thought the Patriots would run them out of the building.

I am so happy to be wrong.

Great job by the Giants defense.

Hope this shuts up the Eli detractors. TIKI.

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well as I said, Patriots going for it on 4th down early on instead of trying the field goal came back to haunt them.

Mad props to the Giants. They outplayed the Pats tonight. Their defense was out of this world good. Eli stepped up bigtime when he needed to. Great gameplan from the Giants, as well. Pats had a great year and will be back again next year, hopefully. I thought Brady had added to his legacy with that last drive to put them ahead with 2 minutes left, but Eli had an answer of his own. Great 4th quarter, wish the outcome would have been better, but the Giants deserved the win.

 

 

P-A-T-S Pats, Pats, Pats!

Plaxico Burress sumed it all up for me. So much sacrafice and dedication goes into the sport of football. The "Hoodie" showed his true colors after the game. What a great game!

Belichick is a horrible person. Leaving his team like that, I mean what kind of coach walks off like that. Who cares whether or not the game was really over. Take the loss like a man. What a sore loser!

Ya!!!!!!!!!! WOnderful Super Bowl!!!! I'm so pumped!

 

NY G-Men=Second Favorite Team From this point on....:dancingpa

I love a Super bowl that excides the hype of The Super Bowl...

 

Plus the team I did not want to win...Did not win...:D

OMG! I AM SO HAPPY AND PROUD OF THE NEW YORK GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

I literally almost passed out. I can't be on here long. I'm going out to celebrate tonight baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

18-1

 

THE GIANTS ARE

SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS!!

Well so much for getting to watch House!

Unbelievable. The Patriots blew it tonight.

If Michael Strahan wins MVP, he can thank me. I voted for him 100 million times.

  • Author
If Michael Strahan wins MVP, he can thank me. I voted for him 100 million times.

 

He should win it.

If Favre did it I'd be happy... but ELI!?!?!?!

 

 

He still has next season.:ylsuper:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.