Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

2nd biggest upset in SB history.

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Me too. He seemed genuinely happy for his brother.

 

Yeah, I saw no jeaulousy at all. I think he was extremely happy for his brother.

Anyone else notice that Brady looked a bit less superhuman when he got some pressure put on him?

What a great game, and I loved it. Congrats to the Giants on proving everyone wrong. Hey Bellicheat, I guess you'll have to come up with another plan. Enjoy it HB20, I'm happy for you. You deserve it. :thumb:

On a side note, I was a perfect 3-0 tonight on the betting scene:

 

1) Giants +12

2) Steve Smith +10 1/2 to have more receiving yards than Donte Stallworth

3) First score of the game to be a FG +140

  • Author

Even though they lost, the Patriots are still the greatest team ever.

Did Puck win the MVP? He was the one most deserving. Monster in the first half when the tone of the game was set.

  • Author
Did Puck win the MVP? He was the one most deserving. Monster in the first half when the tone of the game was set.

 

Eli did.

  • Author
Nah, the right guy won it.

 

Nah.

Eli did.

 

I thought someone on the defense deserved it as they one the game for the Giants. Glad to see it for Eli but someone on the defense deserved it.

 

If I was him, I would take a picture of the MVP trophy and text it to Tiki.

 

Tell him, "having fun in Arizona, sorry you couldn't be here. Tell Meredith and Matt I said hi."

Nah, the right guy won it.

 

Tyree should've won the MVP. Without his miraculous catches on what were basically hail mary throws - the Giants don't win the game.

  • Author
I thought someone on the defense deserved it as they one the game for the Giants. Glad to see it for Eli but someone on the defense deserved it.

 

If I was him, I would take a picture of the MVP trophy and text it to Tiki.

 

Tell him, "having fun in Arizona, sorry you couldn't be here. Tell Meredith and Matt I said hi."

 

There were two defensive guys that deserved it. Neither got it.

Even though they lost, the Patriots are still the greatest team ever.

 

 

Negative

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.