Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Super Bowl XLII: Giants 17 Patriots 14

Featured Replies

The greatest Super Bowl of all times. A fifth seeded team beats the 18-0 Patriots,

whose recent run of Super Bowl victories and collection of talent had them poised to be THE team for the ages with a victory against the Giants. It didn't happen. Will Eli Manning get the props the same as Joe Namath vs. the Colts in Super Bowl III?

 

Even Namath didn't put together a pressure drive in his Super Bowl like Manning did, 83 yards in two minutes, against the veteran, experienced Patriots defense.

 

The Gaints' defensive game plan was brilliant and Tom Brady kept getting smacked around all game long. I honestly believe the Super Bowl's greatest underdog just won the game vs. one of the greatest assembled teams in NFL

  • Replies 275
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Peyton is looking a bit sour...

 

Save your Manning hate for another day. Its his brother's moment, and he's letting him have it.

 

Mannings

 

Back 2 Back

 

Super Bowl MVP:ylsuper::dancingpa:ylsuper::thumb:

Peyton is looking a bit sour...

 

I thought Peyton was the biggest fan tonight.

Save your Manning hate for another day. Its his brother's moment, and he's letting him have it.

 

Mannings

 

Back 2 Back

 

Super Bowl MVP:ylsuper::dancingpa:ylsuper::thumb:

 

Tyree should've been the MVP.

The Patriots blew it. They could not do anything offensively, ANYTHING!

 

The Patriots will win the Superbowl next year, MARK IT DOWN! Brady will hold a grudge, if they bring back the same team and even add a linebacker in the offseason they might even have another chance to go undefeated.

 

I'll mark down the Pats will NOT win the superbowl next year, and won't make it there.

  • Author
I dont think the Pats really blew the game. The Giants played great. Im sure most people thought for sure that once Brady led the Pats down the field with 2 minutes left that he had Super Bowl ring number 4 locked up. I know I did. Well, until the insane catch by Tyree, I think.

 

The Giants did play that much better.

Congrats to Halfback20 and the rest of the Giant faithful from a diehard Dallas fan.

Mercury Morris is on ESPN right now...........he has so much to do with this game. :rolleyes:

Mercury Morris is on ESPN right now...........he has so much to do with this game. :rolleyes:

 

He is the only reason I would have rather seen the Pats win.

  • Author

I'm ready for baseball now.

Wow is all I have to say. Congrats to the Giants.

Mercury Morris is on ESPN right now...........he has so much to do with this game. :rolleyes:

 

I with Mercury Morris would retire to a remote island that has no communication with the rest of the world.

I thought Peyton was the biggest fan tonight.
He was. You could tell he was thrilled for Eli.
I thought Peyton was the biggest fan tonight.

 

Me too. He seemed genuinely happy for his brother.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.