All "A" Rd. 2 University Heights vs Bishop Brossart

UH will take on BB 2/1 at 6:30. A rematch of last year and sure to be a good game. Any predictions or thoughts? I'm taking UH by 17 but will BB step up their defense like last year? Congrats to both teams for making the second round and good luck to both teams. Have fun!

Mustangs didn't "belong" in the discussion for the 10th region title or a first round win vs. LCA, but here the young BB team is?? Last year's team had little chance vs. UHA, so this year's version must be about 40 point 'dogs?? Guessing they'll show up (with a solid game plan) and compete? A win would rank with some of the greater upsets of all time, but I could see them surprizing the pundits with at least a remotely competitive game. UHA doesn't want to let the Mustangs hang around for a while!!

The UHA players were sitting in front of us in section 203 and watching the BB vs. LCA game very closely, but really without much emotion. Then all of a sudden BB comes back and the UHA players are on their feet screaming and yelling for BB to win. Listening and watching the UHA kids and how they were reacting to the BB victory, you would have thought they went to school at BB. They want to beat BB badly and by a ton of points too. Good luck Mustangs...

The UHA players were sitting in front of us in section 203 and watching the BB vs. LCA game very closely, but really without much emotion. Then all of a sudden BB comes back and the UHA players are on their feet screaming and yelling for BB to win. Listening and watching the UHA kids and how they were reacting to the BB victory, you would have thought they went to school at BB. They want to beat BB badly and by a ton of points too. Good luck Mustangs...

After getting smoked last year, I'm not surprised...

Mustangs have by far the more desire and heart of the two teams, and the coaching is very one sided also, but I don't know if the Mustangs have enough talent...

Whoever starts out guarding Hopson and Edmonson need to be aggressive and not back down... It doesn't take talent to get in someone's head and shut them down.

However, UHA has one of the most talented teams in the state... I hope I'm wrong, but UHA by 15...

After getting smoked last year, I'm not surprised...

Mustangs have by far the more desire and heart of the two teams, and the coaching is very one sided also, but I don't know if the Mustangs have enough talent...

You don't know? UH likely starts two division 1 players on their team. Say what you will about them being selfish, poorly coached or whatever, but Brossart doesn't have anyone that can match up with them.

That's no disrespect meant to the Brossart kids cause I know they will play as hard as they can for 32 minutes.

The Mustangs lost to Mason Co by 35 and even though that was the MCIT, it certainly wasn't the same tournament atmosphere that the All A is.

Mason Co may be better than UH, but they aren't THAT much better. A 30 point loss is what I expect.

You don't know? UH likely starts two division 1 players on their team. Say what you will about them being selfish, poorly coached or whatever, but Brossart doesn't have anyone that can match up with them.

That's no disrespect meant to the Brossart kids cause I know they will play as hard as they can for 32 minutes.

The Mustangs lost to Mason Co by 35 and even though that was the MCIT, it certainly wasn't the same tournament atmosphere that the All A is.

Mason Co may be better than UH, but they aren't THAT much better. A 30 point loss is what I expect.

I expected a loss against LCA, and I was wrong there...

And Mason IS that much better... I expect around a 15 pt loss.