Elliott County 81 Raceland 55

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just about the same when Raceland played Russell. Russell had no chance.

:lol: I thought you guys would keep it quiet after all of the bragging about Coach Floyd's great stategy of not playing for a week to prepare for this game while Elliott had to play two games and that this would give the Rams a good shot at victory. Guess not. :D

Just kiddin you. Elliott's just that good. 30 points is actually a pretty good showing.

You can say that again. Super quick. Can shoot anywhere. Not just one of the players. All of them. I bet the cheerleaders can even shoot the 3. Great team. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Great post. That's what's amazing about this Elliott county team. So many players are weapons, you just can't stop the machine. You have to be incredible on defense to slow them down, and that's going to take some special athletes to do.

:lol: I thought you guys would keep it quiet after all of the bragging about Coach Floyd's great stategy of not playing for a week to prepare for this game while Elliott had to play two games and that this would give the Rams a good shot at victory. Guess not. :D

Just kiddin you. Elliott's just that good. 30 points is actually a pretty good showing.

:D:D

I have called a lot of basketball games on the radio in my day and I am not sure I have seen a kid hit shots the way Ferguson was making them today. He was hitting from way beyond the arc, falling away, leaning in, it made no difference. He was 7 of 10 in the first half and the ones he missed rattled out. He did have a couple of bad misses in the second half, but I think he was just tired of shooting!!

That being said, his play overshadowed a great performance by Jacob Sparks who scored 25.

You can say that again. Super quick. Can shoot anywhere. Not just one of the players. All of them. I bet the cheerleaders can even shoot the 3. Great team. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Thanks HCT!! As a matter of fact . . . we do have a cheerleader or two that play ball too on occasion and do pretty well!! :banana:

CONGRATS ELLIOTT!! We're looking forward to watching you again on Monday!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Thanks HCT!! As a matter of fact . . . we do have a cheerleader or two that play ball too on occasion and do pretty well!! :banana:

CONGRATS ELLIOTT!! We're looking forward to watching you again on Monday!!

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Why your welcome you all have a great team that you can be proud of.:thumb: