Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 81 Raceland 55

Featured Replies

NEVER HAD A CHANCE:argue:

 

Seems pretty accurate to me.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not a good attitude, even your team has a chance when they play, Oh wait this is a basketball thread my bad.

Thats not a good attitude, even your team has a chance when they play, Oh wait this is a basketball thread my bad.

 

:laugh:Raceland now just needs to focus on getting ready for a deep run in March starting with the 63rd District Championship. Coach Floyd will have them focused to be playing well come Tourney Time!

Thats not a good attitude, even your team has a chance when they play, Oh wait this is a basketball thread my bad.

 

^:lol::lol::p

I agree with Blazer, lets get on with it and get ready and make a push the rest of this season and get ready for what should be a sucsessful District Tournament for the Ramblers and hopefuly beyond.:thumb:

 

Best of luck to a great Elliot County Basketball team, your kids can flat out play this game and......you start shooting the ball when you get off the bus (and they go in :eek:). Good Kids, Good Coach (with class), you should be proud in Sandy Hook and I wish you the best the rest of the way.

^:lol::lol::p

I agree with Blazer, lets get on with it and get ready and make a push the rest of this season and get ready for what should be a sucsessful District Tournament for the Ramblers and hopefuly beyond.:thumb:

 

Best of luck to a great Elliot County Basketball team, your kids can flat out play this game and......you start shooting the ball when you get off the bus (and they go in :eek:). Good Kids, Good Coach (with class), you should be proud in Sandy Hook and I wish you the best the rest of the way.

 

:thumb:

You always have a good call on the radio GR :thumb: Class act, enjoyable to listen to and it is obvious that you are in it for the kids (all kids on all teams). Thank you again for your good work.:thumb:

 

Thanks for the kind words and thanks for listening!!!

:thumb: 100% correct Oldrambler. They make the game fun and entertaining and at the same time allow the listener to follow the action. I always look forward to their broadcast.

 

Thanks to you as well cvillecat! I really enjoy my job!!!

Good Grief, don't puff him up too much!!!! :D

 

Look forward to seeing you in Bath Co. tonight GR.

Rode him like a wal-mart pony. My fave!

Good Grief, don't puff him up too much!!!! :D

 

Look forward to seeing you in Bath Co. tonight GR.

Rode him like a wal-mart pony. My fave!

 

I am about as puffy as I can get right now, but am on a diet!!!!

Come up to the booth and say howdy!!!

I am about as puffy as I can get right now, but am on a diet!!!!

Come up to the booth and say howdy!!!

I'll bring LRCW with me. Better be a stout booth!:eek:

I'll bring LRCW with me. Better be a stout booth!:eek:

 

It's a good one!! I think we will be OK!!

Just don't fall off!!!!!

 

:thumb::laugh::laugh:

Thats not a good attitude, even your team has a chance when they play, Oh wait this is a basketball thread my bad.

 

Actually my team had a very good chance to win Saturday night. Just lost it in the last couple of minutes. But that again has nothing to do with this thread.

 

Elliott County is vastly superior to any team in the 16th region. That is a fact like it or not. Evidently not.

I have called a lot of basketball games on the radio in my day and I am not sure I have seen a kid hit shots the way Ferguson was making them today. He was hitting from way beyond the arc, falling away, leaning in, it made no difference. He was 7 of 10 in the first half and the ones he missed rattled out. He did have a couple of bad misses in the second half, but I think he was just tired of shooting!!

 

That being said, his play overshadowed a great performance by Jacob Sparks who scored 25.

 

One promising thing about/for the Sparks kid and Raceland is that imo and from what I have heard is that he is just now getting completely healthy from a shoulder injury that he suffered late in the football season. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.