Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Elliott County 81 Raceland 55

Featured Replies

Thats true but its got absolutely nothing to do with this game.

 

What game?

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Elliot a class "A" school?

What game?

 

Elliott County vs Raceland. That is the game we were discussing.

Well it is in the title of this thread.

I have called a lot of basketball games on the radio in my day and I am not sure I have seen a kid hit shots the way Ferguson was making them today. He was hitting from way beyond the arc, falling away, leaning in, it made no difference. He was 7 of 10 in the first half and the ones he missed rattled out. He did have a couple of bad misses in the second half, but I think he was just tired of shooting!!

 

That being said, his play overshadowed a great performance by Jacob Sparks who scored 25.

 

You always have a good call on the radio GR :thumb: Class act, enjoyable to listen to and it is obvious that you are in it for the kids (all kids on all teams). Thank you again for your good work.:thumb:

Thats true but its got absolutely nothing to do with this game.

 

Fball you're the one that decided to put the Rams down, it was just turned around on you.

Fball you're the one that decided to put the Rams down, it was just turned around on you.

 

I didn't put the Rams down. Merely stated what is obvious. Elliott County is by far the best team in the region and Raceland nor anyone else really poses much of a threat. I don't really see how that can be turned around. Of course that is just my opinion and you have every right to disagree with it if you wish.:thumb:

Elliott County reigns supreme in the region. Despite some wishful thinking Raceland never had a chance.

 

NEVER HAD A CHANCE:argue:

Is Elliot a class "A" school?

 

 

I seen somewhere that Elliott Co. has a little over 300 kids. They beat Raceland in the All A Region 1st Round.

Is Elliot a class "A" school?

 

Yes, they are a class a school.

A small Class "A" school at that , as one t-shirt says Small School Big Talent . That's right on. :banana::banana:

  • Author
You always have a good call on the radio GR :thumb: Class act, enjoyable to listen to and it is obvious that you are in it for the kids (all kids on all teams). Thank you again for your good work.:thumb:

 

:thumb: 100% correct Oldrambler. They make the game fun and entertaining and at the same time allow the listener to follow the action. I always look forward to their broadcast.

:thumb: 100% correct Oldrambler. They make the game fun and entertaining and at the same time allow the listener to follow the action. I always look forward to their broadcast.

 

:thumb:I'll ride it like a Wal-Mart pony!! :lol:

As a team that may have been one of the best performances I have witnessed in shooting the basketball. Individually Ferguson was completely unstoppable.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.