My pet peeve....

ACE

You described him as a person who had no physical problem, and just had the sticker. That's what I'm going by. If that accurately describes the situation, I think it's shameful.

More shameful than me beating up a 62 year old with glasses and a handicap stick?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

More shameful than me beating up a 62 year old with glasses and a handicap stick?

If the guy has a legitimate reason to use the sticker, there's no problem here... If it was just for convenience, that's morally wrong. When you brought up the issue, you made it seem like it was for convenience and have yet to say anything to dispel that... And I do believe that's the only gripe anyone has here.

If the guy has a legitimate reason to use the sticker, there's no problem here... If it was just for convenience, that's morally wrong. When you brought up the issue, you made it seem like it was for convenience and have yet to say anything to dispel that... And I do believe that's the only gripe anyone has here.

I'm not saying it is right and I understand were your coming from but I would find it difficult to accuss someone of abusing his handicap sticker. There doesn't seem to be much upside.

Plus what if there is a physical altercation and he whips me? I would be shamed for life.

Plus what if there is a physical altercation and he whips me? I would be shamed for life.

There's no doubt in my mind that he could still whip you. I think my little one can whip you. What do you weigh? 125 lbs?

There's no doubt in my mind that he could still whip you. I think my little one can whip you. What do you weigh? 125 lbs?

Personally I love you guys but I think your nuts. There is no way I am going to get into an altercation with a guy that has a handicap sticker. That is a no win situation. A person can look completely healthy and still have a disability.

Plus I'm afraid he would hit me with his fake cane. :scared:

Sorry, but that is a pathetically bigoted statement! One of the worst I've ever heard on here.

And you act like you couldn't confront the person because they (might) have a disability. That is a very old-fashioned concept. Disabled people aren't mystical beings that you fear to approach. They don't need (or want) to be set aside and treated as if they're not like everyone else.

If your only concern in confronting this jerk is what people will think of you...well, that's kind of sad really.

Sorry, but that is a pathetically bigoted statement! One of the worst I've ever heard on here.

And you act like you couldn't confront the person because they (might) have a disability. That is a very old-fashioned concept. Disabled people aren't mystical beings that you fear to approach. They don't need (or want) to be set aside and treated as if they're not like everyone else.

If your only concern in confronting this jerk is what people will think of you...well, that's kind of sad really.

Simmer down tator;)