Giants vs Cowboys Game III

Cowboys won the first two...but this is the one that matters. I think it'll be a great one.

Also, I just heard something VERY funny.

After the Giants win over Tampa Bay a reporter looked at Eli Manning and asked him if he was guaranteeing a win over Dallas. Eli responded with...

“No more stupid questions, please.”

LINK

As I said in the other thread, tough to beat a team three times. If TO's truly hurt, I look for a big day out of the Giants front four. That could lead to Romo forcing a lot. Also, Eli must stay consistent and solid.

BTW, if the Giants and Packers both win...the Giants go to the Super Bowl...IMO. But, one week at a time.

Something else I found interesting. Plaxico Burress' ankle isn't sprained. He tore a ligament in it...he's been playing with that injury all year long.

"Everybody thinks it's just a sprain. It's not," Burress said. "I tore my ligament off the bone. That's why I haven't been practicing. Anybody else would be on IR at home."

LINK

I'm sure glad Pittsburgh didn't want this guy. :D

Some more funny quotes from that article.

Now, he feels he can do even more. His deltoid ligament, he said, has scarred over, making it more stable. Team physician Russ Warren told Burress, "You're the first guy I've ever seen who played himself back to health."

Not without a little time off during the week, of course.

"He's had more days off than (Michael) Strahan," Pierce joked of the defensive end who skipped training camp.

As I said in the other thread, tough to beat a team three times. If TO's truly hurt, I look for a big day out of the Giants front four. That could lead to Romo forcing a lot. Also, Eli must stay consistent and solid.

BTW, if the Giants and Packers both win...the Giants go to the Super Bowl...IMO. But, one week at a time.

Not if you're just better than the other team. :D

I think the other factors could help the Giants though. I think "2" will be healthy with the rest. If he is, and the previous two games are any indication, then the Giants are going to have to score some points and I just don't trust Eli to do that, yet. That or the defense will have to come up HUGE again (which is more likely).

And IF they do, you think an Eli-led team goes into Green Bay and wins in January? That's must be some GOOD Kool-Aid because you're chugging it! :lol:

I think the other factors could help the Giants though. I think "2" will be healthy with the rest. If he is, and the previous two games are any indication, then the Giants are going to have to score some points and I just don't trust Eli to do that, yet. That or the defense will have to come up HUGE again (which is more likely).

And IF they do, you think an Eli-led team goes into Green Bay and wins in January? That's must be some GOOD Kool-Aid because you're chugging it! :lol:

If they can go into Dallas and win, they can go into Green Bay and win.

There are people that think they match up a lot better with the Packers than they do the Cowboys...