Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giants vs Cowboys Game III

Featured Replies

  • Author
I don't care how stupid she is....waking up to that every morning would EASILY make up for it.

 

 

You would want to wake up and have to answer questions like ,"Is tuna chicken or fish?"?

Giants appear to be on a roll. I think they can sneak one in on Dallas.

 

NYG 21

DAL 20

Out of all the games this weekend this is the one I am LEAST looking forward to. No offense HB20 but I am indifferent to the Giants and I am sick and tired of getting almost nothing but Cowboys games in this area.

I don't care how stupid she is....waking up to that every morning would EASILY make up for it.

 

Yeah. She's above average on the looks side of things.

  • Author
Out of all the games this weekend this is the one I am LEAST looking forward to. No offense HB20 but I am indifferent to the Giants and I am sick and tired of getting almost nothing but Cowboys games in this area.

 

Don't get me wrong, I HATE the Cowboys...but this is a pretty big game. Giants and Cowboys are huge rivals and lately have had a few great games. I think it could be the best game of the weekend.

 

I can understand if you are sick of watching the Cowboys though. I hope the Giants take care of that for you so you don't have to watch them again this year (aside from on NFL Replay) :lol:.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE the Cowboys...but this is a pretty big game. Giants and Cowboys are huge rivals and lately have had a few great games. I think it could be the best game of the weekend.

 

I can understand if you are sick of watching the Cowboys though. I hope the Giants take care of that for you so you don't have to watch them again this year (aside from on NFL Replay) :lol:.

 

 

That would be most appreciated. :banana:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.