Western Hills/Lafayette predictions

This game could make Western Hill's season. And if it keeps raining all week on that messy field, anything can happen. I still look for the Generals to pull out the win. However, I have seen enough football in my life to not take ANYONE for granted. Good Luck Generals!

Lafayette by as much as they want!

Hills has no chance. Lafayettes j.v. team will outscore them by 20 in the second 1/2 by accident. Hills has no speed and Lafayette is tough.

I hear the parents at wh r all over the coaching staff again (imagine that). Stay out of the way and let the staff take their lumps. He's playing 75% freshmen and sophomores. In 2 years, you might be .500 which is one of the top 5 seasons at wh since it opened in 1980.

You don't have speed now, you never had speed in the past, and you don't have speed coming up. How do you expect to beat teams on a consistent basis when the soccer team has all of the speed in your building. A coach can't make a kid run a 4.5 (from a 5.0); can't make a 200 pound fat slow kid weigh 250 and full of quickness and strength. He can't teach a kid to cover a receiver that is 5 steps faster than him at corner.

Use all of the politics on the west side to close Frankfort High down and get some of their speed. This is the only shot to fix your program.

Hills has no chance. Lafayettes j.v. team will outscore them by 20 in the second 1/2 by accident. Hills has no speed and Lafayette is tough.

I hear the parents at wh r all over the coaching staff again (imagine that). Stay out of the way and let the staff take their lumps. He's playing 75% freshmen and sophomores. In 2 years, you might be .500 which is one of the top 5 seasons at wh since it opened in 1980.

You don't have speed now, you never had speed in the past, and you don't have speed coming up. How do you expect to beat teams on a consistent basis when the soccer team has all of the speed in your building. A coach can't make a kid run a 4.5 (from a 5.0); can't make a 200 pound fat slow kid weigh 250 and full of quickness and strength. He can't teach a kid to cover a receiver that is 5 steps faster than him at corner.

Use all of the politics on the west side to close Frankfort High down and get some of their speed. This is the only shot to fix your program.

Turnarounds can happen.Look no further than across town to the east and south to Anderson!Athletes do make a difference,but good coaching will make more.It takes time and FULL FAITH AND EFFORT FROM PLAYERS AND PARENTS!That is something that hasn't happened at WHHS. Hard work and preparation win games.No excuses!Give these coaches a chance and they may build a respectable program.