Western Hills/Lafayette predictions

Turnarounds can happen.Look no further than across town to the east and south to Anderson!Athletes do make a difference,but good coaching will make more.It takes time and FULL FAITH AND EFFORT FROM PLAYERS AND PARENTS!That is something that hasn't happened at WHHS. Hard work and preparation win games.No excuses!Give these coaches a chance and they may build a respectable program.

That is true!! It does take time and faith and effort from everybody!!

This game could make Western Hill's season. And if it keeps raining all week on that messy field, anything can happen. I still look for the Generals to pull out the win. However, I have seen enough football in my life to not take ANYONE for granted. Good Luck Generals!

There isn't enough rain and mud in the State to make this game close. Keep the faith Hills your time is comming in the next couple years.

I would have to agree that the main problem at WHHS is too much parent involvement. They have had a few very good coaches that have left for that reason.

I think interference would be a better word than involvment.Your Panthers and My Flyers couldn't succeed without some of the parents at our programs!

The Brian Joneses and Ed Fields of the world mean as much to the program as anyone!I am truly greatful to the men and women that CONTRIBUTE INSTEAD OF BEING A CANCER!

Harmon is really getting his team ready for the playoffs by playing Western Hills....

Most people would say this is excellent scheduling. I know everyone is saying this is an easy win, but I don't think so. Also, you can't play the likes of TC, PLD, HC etc. every week and stay healthy. WH is a team on the rise. I know there are several posts that say Lafayette will win big, but even if they could, they wouldn't.