Yeagle out another week?

He's sick and he's not coaching because he's sick. I haven't seen anyone on here speculating what the "sickness" is. No one has said he's in rehab or undergoing dialyosis or being treated for cancer. People are wondering how his "sickness" will affect his future in coaching. I think a lot of coaches have been put through worse on here.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't think this or anywhere else is the place to publically discuss anothers personal business. I don't see the need to shut the thread down, just respect others private lifes. More importantly, if you don't know anything, don't say anything as I was pointing out to M&M's. Imagine, others had to chime in!

Coach Yeagle and all assoc w/the situation are doing everything they can to get him healthy, wealthy and wise. This is the gospel truth and the ones on here who know me, know it is gospel.

IMO, w/all the rules on here maybe this should be a new one added in regards to not talking about anyone's personal life. I know, I know, freedom of speech/press.

What ever dude! This is a public forum and M&M said nothing but hopefully he can get some help. Which in my opinion is what anybody that is sick should do! So build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!

I have heard some outrageous things about this whole situations that I will not share, because I am sure most of it if any of it is true.

I just think this a terrible situation and unfortunately something that I think could cause Coach Yeagle to stay out of the game for good now.

What ever dude! This is a public forum and M&M said nothing but hopefully he can get some help. Which in my opinion is what anybody that is sick should do! So build a bridge and GET OVER IT!!

Your are exactly right and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My point, once again, is if you know nothing say nothing. Why open your mouth if you don't have any idea what is going on.

Although I am a male, I ain't no dude!

Your are exactly right and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My point, once again, is if you know nothing say nothing. Why open you mouth if you don't have any idea what is going on.

Although I am a male, I ain't no dude!

So you know the whole situtation? Then tell us did he break a leg, blow out a knee, twist an ankle, or what.

Your are exactly right and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. My point, once again, is if you know nothing say nothing. Why open your mouth if you don't have any idea what is going on.

I know more than I should and have said very little. Does that even it out for you???

One issue with Mike's health problems, is that people in the "football business" know what his problem is. Lloyd should have been a little more cautious in their hiring.

I agree with this and now I think any principal that has Yeagle's application come across his/hers desk will definitely think twice before hiring him. I wonder if this could be the end of his legendary coaching career.:confused:

Okay, can all you nay sayers give it a break! I have known Mike for about 25 plus years, he like everyone on this forum lives chapters in their lifes. He has endured hours of depositions on law suits for matters on and off the field, related to some of his players. Once he had such a great coaching career going, then he had live up to the pressures of everyones expectations. He not only had the constant pressure of winning every week but, winning a champioship every year. He is probably one the the most humble people I know, he doesn't like all the praise and awards. I have had the honor of two of my children having him as a teacher and one a coach. If you ever really watched Mike you could tell he really loves kids, thats why Beechwood football did as well as it did. Mike didn't always have the fastest, biggest or talented kids play for him, however, he could always get average players to play above their ability and get great players involved in leadership. Why did kids feel like they wanted to buy into this, they knew he loved them and cared about them. I can only imagine the numbers of times kids maybe remember something that he taught them, not about football but life or pride. He is in a chapter in his life that is equally difficult, aren't we all at some point in our lives? Please understand we all don't have all the answers especially me, but please just give him a pass for a while, he will be back someday, but not with undue pressures from others. We are all Americans, BGPers and sports fans, it time to stand behind someone instead of doubting them. Good Luck Mike!

Okay, can all you nay sayers give it a break! I have known Mike for about 25 plus years, he like everyone on this forum lives chapters in their lifes. He has endured hours of depositions on law suits for matters on and off the field, related to some of his players. Once he had such a great coaching career going, then he had live up to the pressures of everyones expectations. He not only had the constant pressure of winning every week but, winning a champioship every year. He is probably one the the most humble people I know, he doesn't like all the praise and awards. I have had the honor of two of my children having him as a teacher and one a coach. If you ever really watched Mike you could tell he really loves kids, thats why Beechwood football did as well as it did. Mike didn't always have the fastest, biggest or talented kids play for him, however, he could always get average players to play above their ability and get great players involved in leadership. Why did kids feel like they wanted to buy into this, they knew he loved them and cared about them. I can only imagine the numbers of times kids maybe remember something that he taught them, not about football but life or pride. He is in a chapter in his life that is equally difficult, aren't we all at some point in our lives? Please understand we all don't have all the answers especially me, but please just give him a pass for a while, he will be back someday, but not with undue pressures from others. We are all Americans, BGPers and sports fans, it time to stand behind someone instead of doubting them. Good Luck Mike!

Very well said Lucky Dog but I assure you, get ready to get ripped because everyone has an opinion and whether it be right or wrong they will type it for all eyes to see no matter who it could hurt.

No one can imagine what he has endured over the last several yrs w/all the outside interference involved in his life. However, he has a great family and some very close friends that will get him thru this troubled time.