Yeagle out another week?

I played against Yeagle's teams, and he was an excellent motivator and nobody made better in-game adjustments than him. His teams were always in excellent condition, physically and mentally. However, I'm with a lot of other people on here that are of the opinion that he came back too soon, and it does not seem that Lloyd did all of its homework. He did not do well at Dayton and that was without coaching. I hope that he overcomes whatever is keeping him from living a healthy, full life.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very well said Lucky Dog but I assure you, get ready to get ripped because everyone has an opinion and whether it be right or wrong they will type it for all eyes to see no matter who it could hurt.

No one can imagine what he has endured over the last several yrs w/all the outside interference involved in his life. However, he has a great family and some very close friends that will get him thru this troubled time.

I really don't care about getting ripped, they can kill me but thet can't eat me! NO ONE can ever take away what Mike has done for high school sports or the kids that were lucky enough to have had him in their life.

I really don't care about getting ripped, they can kill me but thet can't eat me! NO ONE can ever take away what Mike has done for high school sports or the kids that were lucky enough to have had him in their life.

I don't think that anyone doubts what Mike has done for kids and his programs, I think the question is being raised as to whether or not he can do the job today. You must admit Lucky, if he continues to miss in season, he is not completing the task that he was hired to accomplish.

No one, is going to rip anyone here.
Exactly, Strike3. And just to expand on the point, this is not the place to speculate on anyone's health or personal life! Nor is it the place to allude to hidden knowledge; because this only fans the flames of false rumor.

I'm sure Coach Yeagle would give anything to get back on the sidelines. We all hope he'll be back there very soon. But for right now, we need to give him the time he needs, and the respect he deserves.

I don't think that anyone doubts what Mike has done for kids and his programs, I think the question is being raised as to whether or not he can do the job today. You must admit Lucky, if he continues to miss in season, he is not completing the task that he was hired to accomplish.
Understood, I think he still needs time, however, knowing Mike, his competitive nature sometimes takes over. This has to be very frustrating for him. Thanks for the back up Strike3!

Exactly, Strike3. And just to expand on the point, this is not the place to speculate on anyone's health or personal life! Nor is it the place to allude to hidden knowledge; because this only fans the flames of false rumor.

I'm sure Coach Yeagle would give anything to get back on the sidelines. We all hope he'll be back there very soon. But for right now, we need to give him the time he needs, and the respect he deserves.

Amen, put this thread to rest!!

So, is Michael Vick's trial off limits?

What about Odell Thurman? Chris Henry?

Is there a difference b/c no one on here knows these people personally?

What about Bud Mackey? There are 3+ pages of talk on him....is that off limits?

I'm not complaining at all, but let's be honest, this place is full of people speculating on other people's personal lives.

It is a sliding scale 98. All the people you mentioned have criminal issues in addition to who knows what else.

To my knowledge nothing with Coach Yeagle is criminal. Coach Yeagle is just trying to recover from a sickness/illness and we need to give him a little space.