Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Yeagle out another week?

Featured Replies

According to Ryan Ernst's blog he is...

 

Yeagle still out ...

 

Lloyd football coach Mike Yeagle, who was supposed to rejoin the team over the weekend after a leave of absence, has yet to return to his teaching or coaching job. Lloyd athletic director Chad Molley said he expects offensive coach Roy Lucas Jr. to coach the team again this week against Holy Cross.

 

"It looks that way," Molley said Tuesday. "We were looking to get him started fresh over the weekend. ... We'll see what happens next week."

 

Yeagle, in his first year with Lloyd (1-4), missed the first game of the season due to dehydration. He's been on the sidelines for just one game this year, a 20-0 loss in Week 2 at Beechwood.

 

GT, I'll save it...this time...

  • Replies 39
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing...

Bad situation all the way around. I sure hope Mike can come back soon or I would imagine he would be out of a job.

Bad situation all the way around. I sure hope Mike can come back soon or I would imagine he would be out of a job.

 

I agree, bad thing for all involved. Hope Yeagle can finally get his health issues fully taken care of as that is the most important thing.

Yeah I hope he can get back he is a great coach and will help that program in the long run.

Coach Yeagle and Lloyd have been working together on this and he will be back next Monday the 8th. I hope everything will work out as everything has its reasons. JD

Coach Yeagle and Lloyd have been working together on this and he will be back next Monday the 8th. I hope everything will work out as everything has its reasons. JD

 

It's a sad situation,I feel bad for all involved. Good luck Juggs and good luck Coach Yeagle.

Coach Yeagle and Lloyd have been working together on this and he will be back next Monday the 8th. I hope everything will work out as everything has its reasons. JD

 

I agree. I just hope the kids understand they still have to play no matter who is on the sidelines. Good luck JUGGS and Get well soon Coach.:thumb:

Sounds like Yeagle needs to take a few season off and evaluate where he is with teaching, coaching, and overall in life. It really doesn't sound like a good situation for any of the parties involved.

Wasn't this kind of the same thing going on a couple of years ago when he was at Beechwood. Instead of everybody so called close to the situation running to his rescue. Why don't the people who really care get the guy some much needed help. What do i know, absolutely nothing, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know there is something scary wrong with this guy.

Wasn't this kind of the same thing going on a couple of years ago when he was at Beechwood. Instead of everybody so called close to the situation running to his rescue. Why don't the people who really care get the guy some much needed help. What do i know, absolutely nothing, but it doesn't take a brain surgeon to know there is something scary wrong with this guy.

 

Exactly, so why not just keep the lips together, in this case, keep the fingers off the keyboard.:sssh:

Exactly, so why not just keep the lips together, in this case, keep the fingers off the keyboard.:sssh:

 

Back at ya and I guess the other 11 posters or they would of shut it down if there was a problem with posting. Lets see, I hope Coach Yeagle gets back real soon so he can keep coaching and get Lloyd back on the winning track. There!:irked:

You know for someone on the outside, What is the problem. If you can't tell what's wrong on the board, then why have a thread about it. I know, I know go to PMs.

I just don't think this or anywhere else is the place to publically discuss anothers personal business. I don't see the need to shut the thread down, just respect others private lifes. More importantly, if you don't know anything, don't say anything as I was pointing out to M&M's. Imagine, others had to chime in!

 

Coach Yeagle and all assoc w/the situation are doing everything they can to get him healthy, wealthy and wise. This is the gospel truth and the ones on here who know me, know it is gospel.

 

IMO, w/all the rules on here maybe this should be a new one added in regards to not talking about anyone's personal life. I know, I know, freedom of speech/press.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.