Vick tests positive for marijuana on Sept. 13

bugatti

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) - An Indiana bank sued suspended Atlanta Falcons quarterback Michael Vick for not repaying loans involving a car rental business.

1st Source Bank of South Bend said in a federal lawsuit it suffered

damages of at least $2 million because Vick and Divine Seven LLC of Atlanta had refused to pay for the vehicles.The lawsuit seeks unspecified damages.

Last week, the Royal Bank of Canada sued Vick in federal court in Virginia for more than $2.3 million that it said he had planned to use for real estate investments.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21032300/

Oh My....just another extremely sad chapter, in the life of an outstanding athlete, who took the wrong path.

From the article....Vick is also now restricted to his residence every day from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. or as directed by the pretrial services officer. The home confinement will include electronic monitoring.

Vick pleaded guilty in August to a federal dogfighting charge. He is set to be sentenced on Dec. 10.

Kids, don't choose professional athletes as role models.

oh, so now he has a new mommy telling him when its bed time and that he has to stay in bed. Greaaaat!!!! You know what he's doing during those hours at home. Hitting the bong, playing Madden 08, elbow deep in a bag of Cheetos until 4am. Then he sleeps til 3pm.

Hope your right but often times our children, buy the clothes, apparel and even try to emulate these athletes but never know what they are like. There are many athletes I enjoy watching but not sure I could think of any, that would qualify under RM status.

Vick has gone from being one of the most recognizable athletes, to now being one of the most recognizable flops.

Im definitely not arguing in defense of Vick or most athletes. There are some athletes that are good role models, one of my role models is Joe Sakic. This guy is unbelievable, one of the nicest guys in all of sports. But sadly, you are right in the point that good quality role model athletes are definitely few and far between.

oh, so now he has a new mommy telling him when its bed time and that he has to stay in bed. Greaaaat!!!! You know what he's doing during those hours at home. Hitting the bong, playing Madden 08, elbow deep in a bag of Cheetos until 4am. Then he sleeps til 3pm.

Sadly, I know 1 or 2 guys that fit that description...

:laugh::laugh: