Chris Beniot's Brain Showed Severe Damage....

Devilman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If steroids help you recover quicker than usual and you are repeatedly receiving concussions, possibly on a nightly basis. Is it safe to assume that without the steroids he may have sat on nights he was concussed? Instead, he thought he was fine and went on to wrestle. If so, I would think they definitely played a part...

If steroids help you recover quicker than usual and you are repeatedly receiving concussions, possibly on a nightly basis. Is it safe to assume that without the steroids he may have sat on nights he was concussed? Instead, he thought he was fine and went on to wrestle. If so, I would think they definitely played a part...

:thumb:

On a somewhat tangent note...did anyone else read the title of this thread before opening it and say "Duh!".

That was how many years ago? I think the NFL and football in general is a little more advanced.

There was a 60-Minutes segment on this not long ago. Although the NFL has gotten better, the problem is that players don't seek treatment because they will feel compelled to perform each week. Admitting an injury is chancing losing your spot, and money. In addition, too many c's and you lose your career altogether.