Rob Zombie's Halloween...

Sting

I just got back from a midnight screening of Rob Zombie's Halloween. I won't say anything about it... not wanting to give away any spoilers. I was a big fan of the original and to a lesser extent the second one. I was a bit cautious of Rob Zombie doing a sequel, but the promos looked great. After seeing this film, I can only say at this time it was good, but not great. Half of the movie is the early years of Michael and what shaped him. The second half is basically the original Halloween with some major twists. I would be anxious to see some other BGPer's thoughts on this...

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How did you do that? I want it!!! LOL LOL I love these movies and I can't wait until it comes out of DVD.
Ummmm....it was just on my doorstep when I opened my front door today.....yeah, that's it. :cool:

I checked out the first 5 minutes of it. It's a perfect copy and looks awesome.

I've been really looking forward to seeing this one. I'm a big fan of the work Rob Zombie has done in the movie industry and it excited me when I saw that he was using part of John Carpenter's script from the original. The first one was the only one I really cared for that much and was also the only one that Carpenter ever worked on.