Campbell County 28 Tates Creek 14

Birdsfan

The Camel defense was outstanding. Campbell had three turnovers in the first half leading directly to the two scores for TC. Second half they cut out the turnovers while the defense caused several fumbles by TC. Offense looked shakey in the first half but played much better in the 2nd half. Score was 14-14 at the half.

The Camels Defense played outstanding.They made some big plays none other than the 4th down stop in the 4th quarter. The offense had a few turnovers in some crucial parts of the game. The Camel offensive line didn't play there best. CCHS's aerial attack couldn't be stopped. When the quarterback has time to throw his recievers they will surely catch it. Eten was impressive in his first game at tight end with a touchdown. Franzen scored a touchdown as well late in the game. Studer made a few big plays and had over 100 yards recieving

Yes i agree the camels defense was outstanding. The offense was shakey at first but after they got in sink TC secondary could not stop the passing game. If it wasn't for the early turnovers the final score would have been

28-0. Great First win for the Camels!

Great win for the Camels in a packed but HOT pyramid.... but as we know camels love the heat!

Defense played a great game and the offense came around and could not be stopped in the air. Beast Sauerbeck made some great stops and even had #20 for Tates Creek going to the dirt to avoid another hit in the 4th quarter, had enough hits I guess! LOL Need more running yardage to keep this air game successful. Kidwell made some great passes to Eten, Franzen, Studer, and crew. Eten should be a force at TE, great move Coach Styer.

Keep up the good work and stay focused. We believe Camels!

Good start Coach Styer! I missed the game but all reports had Camels extremely strong on defense, better and will be effective on offense just not its Ace in the Hole yet. A tall kid named Studer made a huge difference. Was told the field was the best it has ever been in its entire history. With that, hats off and thank you to past AD, Joe Roberts. He took heat for starting the project and now few years later, big difference. I think the rankings will change big in the Camels favor over the coming season.