Franklin County/John Hardin Scrimmage

Franklin Co. has a very good team. But jvdfc forgot to mention that John Hardin came back to win the varsity scrimmage 20-18 in the final minutes of the 3rd. Both teams still had their varsity teams in. The JVs played two more after the varsity was done. Franklin Co. will win a lot of games this year.

I heard the Flyers would have won this game but the kickers could not attend the game because they had to go to there soccer game. Also I heard the Flyers were working on there passing game in the final minute instead of running the clock out. Wish this one would have been a real game because it would have come down to the wire. John Hardin is a very good team who will compete at a high level!

Franklin Co. has a very good team. But jvdfc forgot to mention that John Hardin came back to win the varsity scrimmage 20-18 in the final minutes of the 3rd. Both teams still had their varsity teams in. The JVs played two more after the varsity was done. Franklin Co. will win a lot of games this year.

I didn't forget, I wasn't there. Had to leave early. FC still outplayed John Hardin while i was there. With the regular kicker for extra points FC would have still won.

Both teams played like it was a scrimmage. Neither out played one another, both coaches had things they liked and some they didn't.

One important thing ALL Franklin County Fans has forgotten to mention how many calls you all got. If you where there you know what I am talking about. For John to play against 11 is hard but to play against 14 or 15 is really hard.

Enough said...

One important thing ALL Franklin County Fans has forgotten to mention how many calls you all got. If you where there you know what I am talking about. For John to play against 11 is hard but to play against 14 or 15 is really hard.

Enough said...

Wow. Its a scrimmage, right? Relax!