Tim Couch signs with Jacksonville

I thought Daunte Culpepper was going to end up in Jacksonville as the 3rd QB? Guess not.

I hope Tim makes the roster but he is in an uphill battle for sure.....

That's what I thought, I just wonder if Dante isn't as healthy as he is leading on. All it takes is one inury in camp and he will get signed right away.

I thought Daunte Culpepper was going to end up in Jacksonville as the 3rd QB? Guess not.

I hope Tim makes the roster but he is in an uphill battle for sure.....

From what I've heard from ESPN, Culpepper wants a 1-year deal, and most teams are unwilling to give in.

As long as he stays the 3rd string quarterback barring a disaster from Leftwich or Gerard, I'm okay with it. Not that those two have led Jacksonville anywhere recently, but they are better than Tim Couch.

:thumb: I must agree...

Two good QB's that haven't gotten it done in the postseason. GREAT running game with an AWSOME defense at least up front. I would rather him be somewhere like Green Bay but at least he is going into a situation where there really isn't pressure on him. It might give him the chance to move along slow which could be a good thing. Great for him, my all time favorite UK guy.