Campbell County's New Coach--Part II ????

While we truly hate to lose such a vital member of our team, we are also very happy for Scott Code to have this fantastic opportunity as the head coach of the Camels and wish him nothing but the best, except of course, those times when the Mustangs and Camels meet head up. :D

Scott and Mike have been an excellent team at Brossart for the past three years and Scott has certainly been a vital part of our success. The man truly understands the game, will mold his offenses and stratagies to fit the players that he has been dealt and will maximize their opportunities to be successful.

I think that this might also melt down some of the hostilities that exist between our two programs and return the competitions to friendlier rivalries than have existed recently.

The cupboard is certainly not bare at Campbell and Coach Scott Code should have every opportunity to be successful from day one.

We congratulate Scott and also congratulate those at Campbell County who have made such a wise choice.

We thank Scott Code for the services that he has provided to our program for the past three years and hope that he will remember his time spent with us fondly.

He will be missed!!!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me be one of the first of the Brossart contingent to congratulate Scott on his new job, and to the Campbell committee for making a great choice!! I really hate to see him leave, and want to publically thank him for all he's done for the Mustang program the last few years!!

Few realize the hours these guys put into their work, and trust me its not for the money; because they don't make mininimum wage when its all said & done!! He was a big part of the development of this years' senior All "A" State Champions, especially the big men, and will be sorely missed!!

Best of luck in your new assignment, and we'll be rooting for you except the evening of December 7th--Hey, isn't that D-Day??

While we truly hate to lose such a vital member of our team, we are also very happy for Scott Code to have this fantastic opportunity as the head coach of the Camels and wish him nothing but the best, except of course, those times when the Mustangs and Camels meet head up. :D

Scott and Mike have been an excellent team at Brossart for the past three years and Scott has certainly been a vital part of our success. The man truly understands the game, will mold his offenses and stratagies to fit the players that he has been dealt and will maximize their opportunities to be successful.

I think that this might also melt down some of the hostilities that exist between our two programs and return the competitions to friendlier rivalries than have existed recently.

The cupboard is certainly not bare at Campbell and Coach Scott Code should have every opportunity to be successful from day one.

We congratulate Scott and also congratulate those at Campbell County who have made such a wise choice.

We thank Scott Code for the services that he has provided to our program for the past three years and hope that he will remember his time spent with us fondly.

He will be missed!!!

:thumb:

Let me be one of the first of the Brossart contingent to congratulate Scott on his new job, and to the Campbell committee for making a great choice!! I really hate to see him leave, and want to publically thank him for all he's done for the Mustang program the last few years!!

Few realize the hours these guys put into their work, and trust me its not for the money; because they don't make mininimum wage when its all said & done!! He was a big part of the development of this years' senior All "A" State Champions, especially the big men, and will be sorely missed!!

Best of luck in your new assignment, and we'll be rooting for you except the evening of December 7th--Hey, isn't that D-Day??

That is the day Pearl Harbor was bombed, D-Day is June 6. Best of Luck coach.

That is the day Pearl Harbor was bombed, D-Day is June 6. Best of Luck coach.

Wow--I just flunked history, again!! I knew it was some significant WWII day, but maybe that's even more appropriate?? :D

Congrats to Coach Code... Of course, I'm sure the older brother wil prevail like the older brother always does. :D It's gonna be hard to root for CCHS, but I like Scott Code more than I like seeing the Camels lose...

There were four good candidates and I think that Scott Code will do a good job.

I really do not feel it appropriate to announce this since I believe that it is confidential information. At least where I work we are not allowed to announce such items. And besides I have only heard from others who interviewed nothing official.
You get on here and authoritatively announce that there were "four good candidates" ... then you say you know nothing officially.

So which is it?

Great Hire by Campbell County! Congratulations to the new principal for hitting a home run in her first athletic hire! Time will tell as it always does, but I believe they got a very good up and coming coach in Scott Code!