The beginning of the end of the Atlanta Braves as we know them?

nWo

ATL ATLANTA -- As the Atlanta Braves continue to struggle on the field, there is an unusual sign of disharmony among the team's most established veterans.

Chipper Jones was back in the Braves' lineup Saturday, saying he felt pressured by pitcher John Smoltz to rush back from a groin injury. The Braves had suffered three straight shutout losses for the first time since 1988 entering the game, which they lost 2-1 to Detroit -- despite Jones' homer.

Read More

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the days on TBS in the late 80's, when there were less than 10,000 in the old Fulton County stadium. You were guaranteed to see some awful baseball, good times.

Course now we have a team on Fox Sports Ohio that does their best to replace that feeling. :lol:

I remember the days on TBS in the late 80's, when there were less than 10,000 in the old Fulton County stadium. You were guaranteed to see some awful baseball, good times.

Course now we have a team on Fox Sports Ohio that does their best to replace that feeling. :lol:

:laugh::laugh:

^Thats old...That is why the title is "The BEGINNING of the end of the Atlanta Braves as we know them?
UKPat02 asked how many pennants did they win in a row before last season and I tried to answer that.