Bellevue's bermuda

Bermuda needs to be cut ideally every other day during July and August, and at least every two days.

The biggest piece of equipment you need with bermuda is a "reel" mower. The one's they use to cut greens and fairways with on golf courses.

Is Bellevue using a reel mower?

I went by Holmes's field and it is really starting to take shape, but there are a few spots along the hashes that are struggling. By this time last year it was ready to go.

One of the maintenance people told me that they didn't cover the field this winter, for whatever reason, and that may have played a role in it or that the real late frost we had this spring may have set it back a few weeks.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in your opinion the just because one child is born into a family in an area that is not affluent, should not be entitled to an equitable education compared to those who are born into an area that is affluent?

That's not what I wrote at all........ If you can't understand what I wrote that's your problem. It is pretty SIMPLE................:rolleyes:

I dont mean to get off the bermuda track but isn't it a shame Ludlow doesnt get to match up with the Tigers on the fresh sod this year? Thats one of my favorites to watch of the river town schools its a great rivalry! Whats Bellevue got for the game this year is either team gonna run away with it?

I dont mean to get off the bermuda track but isn't it a shame Ludlow doesnt get to match up with the Tigers on the fresh sod this year? Thats one of my favorites to watch of the river town schools its a great rivalry! Whats Bellevue got for the game this year is either team gonna run away with it?

bellevue has a strong line for both sides of the ball and a wide range of skilled DB's and WR's and a second year QB that knows the offence well

I may have the order wrong but they have the following:

Newport at Newport in a bowl game

Paris H

Ludlow A

NCC A

Brossart H

Beechwood H

Lloyd H

Dayton A

Bracken H

Gallatin A

Strong teams in Paris , NCC, Newport and Lloyd out of district. Not sure about scrimmages

This Bermuda stuff is pretty amazing. While it will continue to grow anf thicken, it is incredibly green and lush and very "carpet-like" already. I'm sure it won't be in A-One shape this season, but it's already a 100% improvement over the previous surface. Looking forward to the Paris game to see how it works out.

This Bermuda stuff is pretty amazing. While it will continue to grow anf thicken, it is incredibly green and lush and very "carpet-like" already. I'm sure it won't be in A-One shape this season, but it's already a 100% improvement over the previous surface. Looking forward to the Paris game to see how it works out.
I was down there yesterday it looks GREAT!