Paris Hilton in court and might go to jail at this moment

But its not fair! She didn't know her license was suspended! :rolleyes:

Not defending her in any way, but it's very common to have your license suspended and you not knowing about it. Your license can be suspended due to a number of unpaid parking tickets (or other reasons), and they don't notify you of the suspension. They were talking about it on the news a while back when Henry was going to court for his latest incident.

Not defending her in any way, but it's very common to have your license suspended and you not knowing about it. Your license can be suspended due to a number of unpaid parking tickets (or other reasons), and they don't notify you of the suspension. They were talking about it on the news a while back when Henry was going to court for his latest incident.
She signed a paper in court back a bit acknowledging that her license was suspended.

They found the court order signed and stuffed in the glove box of her car when she was stopped the 2nd time

They found the court order signed and stuffed in the glove box of her car when she was stopped the 2nd time

Come on now let's be fair about this....she didn't actually read any of the orders....she has someone else read this stuff for her....so there ya go...it really isn't her fault:D

Havnet head this mentioned yet so I'll throw it out there.

First off let me say that I hope Paris serves every minute of the 45 day setence and learns something from all of this. I really can't stand her, I honestly think she has nothing to offer society and is a waste of good air.

Secondly, this is a GREAT thing for Paris. Think about it, what has Paris Hilton done to become a celebrity ? Nothing at all. She's famous for going to night clubs, drinking and getting into some tourble every now and then. So long as Paris continues to get DUI's and let her goods fall out of her dress at an award show she's going to be famous. If Paris learns from this and becomes a better person then we all will forget about her and thats not what she wants. If Paris Hilton doesnt do something stupid like this to be seen then shes just another millionaires spoiled, worthless daughter. Sadly, this is a good thing for her career.

They way I look at it is this. She has been warned a couple times before now she's surprised by the harsh sentence she was given? Why? Because she's Paris Hilton. Sheshouldn't done it in the first place. Wait and see if daddy will come to the rescue.