Rod Stewart

That's why, in a way, I'm happy that Led Zeppelin, The Who, The Doors and any number of bands were forced to quit because of the tragic incidents involving those in the band.

Yes, the surviving members have gone on to do quick cash in reunion get togethers, but most of us will just remember them up to a certain point.

As much as I love the Beatles, I just don't know if I wanted to see them in their 60's singing about a Hard Day's Night.

Saw McCartney a few years back at Riverfront and loved it.

I love Rod and I do think he's sexy:banana: I would love to see him in concert although I understand where Jim Shue is coming from. It kinda hurts my heart to see someone I really like growing old but hey I'm there now also so I don't need to complain too much.

I caught him in concert several year ago and the show was great but he said he does not do that song anymore(DO YOU THINK I'M SEXY) but did not say why.

Because he now recognizes he shouldn't have recorded the abomination. Kind of like KISS with "I Was Made For Lovin' You." Hard rockers doing disco tunes just to cash in on the pop charts were some of the uglier moments of the '70s.

Because he now recognizes he shouldn't have recorded the abomination. Kind of like KISS with "I Was Made For Lovin' You." Hard rockers doing disco tunes just to cash in on the pop charts were some of the uglier moments of the '70s.
I was made for loving you to date is still the number one kiss song as far as sales goes?

• 6 years later...
I was made for loving you to date is still the number one kiss song as far as sales goes?

Don't know about sales, but as far as highest charting, "Beth" was their highest charting single (#7), and "Forever" (#8) is number 2. "I Was Made For Loving You" is the 3rd highest charting single. On a side note, I tried to convince my wife to have "Forever" as our wedding song. Our first disagreement, needless to say she won. She wasn't pleased with idea of having a KISS song as her wedding song.

As far as Rod Stewart, I love Faces. Got a lot of their stuff on my Ipod, and it's a great Pandora channel. I can't stand the new Rod.....don't want to hear him sing old standards.