Programs at 10th regional tournament

The 10th regional tournament , for some reason does not have programs to buy to identify the players of the different teams. The local paper had pictures and write-ups. I can remember when the 10th region had quality programs. Now ,they're selling the inserts from the local paper. Bad deal.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 10th regional tournament , for some reason does not have programs to buy to identify the players of the different teams. The local paper had pictures and write-ups on the different teams but failed to identify the players by name or by number. I can remember when the 10th region had quality programs. Now ,they're selling the inserts from the local paper.I would like to know and identify the players of the various teams when I go to the games. Bad deal.

Is this up to the local school...Mason that is hosting the tourney?

Im sure its like everything else to deal with the 10th its voted on more than likely.

That is what I thought that the district who turn it was...not sure this year who it is...would have controll of that. I know that Mason always puts on a first class regional tourney and with their experience I couldn't see them making this mistake.

That is what I thought that the district who turn it was...not sure this year who it is...would have controll of that. I know that Mason always puts on a first class regional tourney and with their experience I couldn't see them making this mistake.

Should be 39th if Montgomery is the 40th since the 40th will have the option to host the tournament at Montgemery's gym next year.

Who all is in that district? Was it their call or Masons?

Isn't 39th, Mason, St. Pat, Augusta and Bracken? I have no clue on the last question. But I would guess there was no one to volunteer to stepup and put it together. Remember for the most part, these people are volunteers.

The 10th regional tournament , for some reason does not have programs to buy to identify the players of the different teams. The local paper had pictures and write-ups. I can remember when the 10th region had quality programs. Now ,they're selling the inserts from the local paper. Bad deal.

I guess that people will complain about anything.

I have always thought, and still do, that the 10th Region Program, which is the insert from the Maysville Ledger-Independent is perhaps the finest of any of the sixteen regional tournaments.

It is thorough, well done, and gives you plenty of reading material as you sit between games and wait for the second event to begin.

The rosters of all of the teams are on Pages 38 and 39 along with all of the teams' schedules and results of their entire season.

Looks pretty complete to me. Congrats on another fine production and keep up the good work!!!

I guess that people will complain about anything.

I have always thought, and still do, that the 10th Region Program, which is the insert from the Maysville Ledger-Independent is perhaps that finest of any of the sixteen regional tournaments.

It is thorough, well done, and gives you plenty of reading material as you sit between games and wait for the second event to begin.

The rosters of all of the teams are on Pages 38 and 39 along with all of the teams' schedules and results of their entire season.

Looks pretty complete to me. Congrats on another fine production and keep up the good work!!!

I agree Mustang, its a never ending thing with some. I guess those who complain are just plain bored. Goes to show, the cover never generally is read from front to back.

I thought the preview in the paper was outstanding and I can't imagine any other program being any better.

I most enjoyed seeing what schools hold the most regional titles. I knew Maysville was a power in their day before the school closed, I had no idea they still hold the record for 17 regionals I believe. Goodness knows I hear it from my father how intense the rivalry was between Mason Co and Maysville.

I have always thought, and still do, that the 10th Region Program, which is the insert from the Maysville Ledger-Independent is perhaps the finest of any of the sixteen regional tournaments.

:ylsuper: