Programs at 10th regional tournament

Would you like a little cheese to go with your whine. OR you could volunteer to do the programs yourself John Boy. Printing the type of programs you desire would cost alot more money to print and that cost would get passed on to the consumer. It sounds like everyone else agrees that the Ledger Independent does a good job with the program but I guess some people are never satisfied.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like a little cheese to go with your whine. OR you could volunteer to do the programs yourself John Boy. Printing the type of programs you desire would cost alot more money to print and that cost would get passed on to the consumer. It sounds like everyone else agrees that the Ledger Independent does a good job with the program but I guess some people are never satisfied.

Montgomery may have those nice programs next year. The 40th district had them this year. ylsuper:

When you go to the State Tournament this year go out and buy a newspaper to see whose playing and check the roster but be sure not to buy one of the tournament programs.(They don't have those in depth comments made by the coaches)

I dont have to buy one. The KHSAA gives me one. :p

And all of us no'bodies have to buy one. That's a bummer.:mad:

Believe me I am a nobody also. :lol:

I can understand your point of view and I guess we will agree to disagree. :thumb:

Just a difference of opinion and you know what they say about those opinion things being like a part of the anatomy?

Believe me I am a nobody also. :lol:

I can understand your point of view and I guess we will agree to disagree. :thumb:

Just a difference of opinion and you know what they say about those opinion things being like a part of the anatomy?

Hey Philip, well said, no hard feelings, just difference in opinion.

You have got to be kidding right? :rolleyes:

1. I have newspaper clippings from the early 70's when Maysville beat Louisville Central in the state tournament. They are still in great shape. Just got to know how to take care of them.

2. As far as who prints the programs, that is not a problem as there is more than one business in town that does professional print work.

Why dont they print some good ones then, news paper clippings are Junk