Holy Cross/Holmes Predictions!

oral32

Honestly I think y'alll should be worrin bout Dixie team. They got a new point gard named Aubrey "young Cater" aka . " the king of the south" CArter. Hes shown strait thug nasty ball handling and a a killer shot. hes 5'7 and he can dunk. and hes only in 8th grade. The kid can just fly.

Dixie 99 Villa 4

Dixie Fan

feel free to holla back

Aubrey Carter is a junior, not an 8th grader. Your making him sound like he is real good which he is not. Give it a break!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think y'alll should be worrin bout Dixie team. They got a new point gard named Aubrey "young Cater" aka . " the king of the south" CArter. Hes shown strait thug nasty ball handling and a a killer shot. hes 5'7 and he can dunk. and hes only in 8th grade. The kid can just fly.

Dixie 99 Villa 4

Dixie Fan

feel free to holla back

First off, if you are going to post on another team's thread, atleast use a little grammar. Secondly, this is a Holmes/HC thread so Dixie shouldn't even be mentioned. Also, i don't know who the young man is you are even talking about so apparently he isn't all that you're cracking him up to be. Take this post to the Dixie thread because it has no relevance what so ever to what everyone is talking about. Thanks.

Won't they clear the gym for the games? They almost have too.

I'm 99.9% sure they are not clearing the gym. I'd get there for the start of the first game if you want a decent parking spot and a seat. Plus, it will be the only good game of the night.

I'd have to bet that the 'Colonel Crazies' will be in the house for this game since they play Beechwood afterwards. I can't wait to see if they somehow become involed and vocal and add some craziness to the whole game only in the way that they can. In this situation though, it's 2 other teams playing with them hanging around to be loud color commentators of the whole event. I wonder if they'll take sides. Do they want the Indians next or are they salivating at the chance to prove something to the Bulldogs??? It should be pretty interesting and humourous if it goes down the way that I'm envisioning it. Can you say packed house and then some??? The place is going to be rockin'!!!

I am not quite sure what that means, Cov. Cath has lost to Holmes i believe once in the past 3 years, they have beat Holmes at full strength, if any thing I think Holmes has to prove that they can finally dethrone Cov. Cath, with that said I think Holmes will, but Holmes goes into that game trying to prove something to Cov.Cath, not the other way around.

First off, if you are going to post on another team's thread, atleast use a little grammar. Secondly, this is a Holmes/HC thread so Dixie shouldn't even be mentioned. Also, i don't know who the young man is you are even talking about so apparently he isn't all that you're cracking him up to be. Take this post to the Dixie thread because it has no relevance what so ever to what everyone is talking about. Thanks.

:thumb: I agree, that was one of the dumber things i have seen.

Dixie 99 Villa 4

Dixie Fan

feel free to holla back

Appartently this kid is a stud, if he is so good, why have we yet to see him play a minute of Varisty basketball, and i severly doubt that Dixie puts up 99 in any game, maybe not even back to back games, and Dixie's defense is no where near good enough to hold any team to 4 points :laugh: .

I am not quite sure what that means, Cov. Cath has lost to Holmes i believe once in the past 3 years, they have beat Holmes at full strength, if any thing I think Holmes has to prove that they can finally dethrone Cov. Cath, with that said I think Holmes will, but Holmes goes into that game trying to prove something to Cov.Cath, not the other way around.

I dig all 3 teams: HC, Holmes, & CovCath, but what I was referring to was CovCath proving that they can take down the 'New and improveded Bulldogs'. They're a pretty strong team right now. Probably stronger than this bunch has ever been. If CovCath takes care of business with them then regardless of past meetings, it's still quite a statement to beat them right now. I'm with you that in recent meetings over the last few years the Colonels keep taking the prize no matter what, which supports your point that Holmes has something to prove. That wasn't exactly the angle I was coming from. If I were CovCath, I personally would rather go up against HC than Holmes. I don't think any team is anxious to play the Bulldogs right now. It's a bit of a risky task with the season on the line, however since both district winners/runnerups go to the Regional it's a chance right now to see how theyed fare against each other when both teams can advance regardless of outcome. Still, they'd have to meet again in the Regional finals if either team wants to get out of the Region. I'd like to see it for great basketball, but I think the Colonels chances are better if they can avoid having to play them 2 more times this year.

I dig all 3 teams: HC, Holmes, & CovCath, but what I was referring to was CovCath proving that they can take down the 'New and improveded Bulldogs'. They're a pretty strong team right now. Probably stronger than this bunch has ever been. If CovCath takes care of business with them then regardless of past meetings, it's still quite a statement to beat them right now. I'm with you that in recent meetings over the last few years the Colonels keep taking the prize no matter what, which supports your point that Holmes has something to prove. That wasn't exactly the angle I was coming from. If I were CovCath, I personally would rather go up against HC than Holmes. I don't think any team is anxious to play the Bulldogs right now. It's a bit of a risky task with the season on the line, however since both district winners/runnerups go to the Regional it's a chance right now to see how theyed fare against each other when both teams can advance regardless of outcome. Still, they'd have to meet again in the Regional finals if either team wants to get out of the Region. I'd like to see it for great basketball, but I think the Colonels chances are better if they can avoid having to play them 2 more times this year.

I competley agree with that statement, but i feel as if Cov. Cath has nothing to prove to Holmes as far as if they can match up as a team because they have, Cov. Cath i think is looking at Holmes as just another team they have to beat to make it Finals.

I'd have to bet that the 'Colonel Crazies' will be in the house for this game since they play Beechwood afterwards. I can't wait to see if they somehow become involed and vocal and add some craziness to the whole game only in the way that they can. In this situation though, it's 2 other teams playing with them hanging around to be loud color commentators of the whole event. I wonder if they'll take sides. Do they want the Indians next or are they salivating at the chance to prove something to the Bulldogs??? It should be pretty interesting and humourous if it goes down the way that I'm envisioning it. Can you say packed house and then some??? The place is going to be rockin'!!!

Word is the CCH admin told the kids not to attend the early game so that seats are available for those schools...don't know if they'll comply? I would guess they will due to the second game's 'on paper' lack of drama? As of yesterday they were not clearing the gym...

Oh yeah...I forgot...HC will bring their standard good preparation and gutsy performance to the floor tonight.. I say it's close through 2 quarters ...Bulldogs just too many athletes from the middle of the 3rd on...

61 - 49 final