What if?

IMOM

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy? Think about it. The cats played two bad road games after their big showdown with the best team in the nation (when they lost by only 3). UK would be playing at home and Rupp would be rocking as much as it did when Florida came to town. UK would win by 10+. Pitt and Marquette are extremely overrated and would be mediocre teams in the SEC. They are good wins for Louisville, but they are no Florida.

Easy? Think about it. The cats played two bad road games after their big showdown with the best team in the nation (when they lost by only 3). UK would be playing at home and Rupp would be rocking as much as it did when Florida came to town. UK would win by 10+. Pitt and Marquette are extremely overrated and would be mediocre teams in the SEC. They are good wins for Louisville, but they are no Florida.

The best team in the nation that just got dominated. How are Pitt and Marquette "extremely overrated". Have you seen either of them play more than once or twice this year? They would hold their own just fine in a "mediocre" SEC. 10+ is saying the cats would win easily, I can't see any logical reasoning behind that one...

The best team in the nation that just got dominated. How are Pitt and Marquette "extremely overrated". Have you seen either of them play more than once or twice this year? They would hold their own just fine in a "mediocre" SEC. 10+ is saying the cats would win easily, I can't see any logical reasoning behind that one...

I just explained the logical reasoning. We'll see how good the Big East is come tournament time, when they have no more than 2 teams in the Sweet 16, if that. The SEC will have at least 3. Florida is the best team in the Nation and will prove that again come tournament time. I've seen pleanty of Big East games. You obviously haven't watch the SEC.

I just explained the logical reasoning. We'll see how good the Big East is come tournament time, when they have no more than 2 teams in the Sweet 16, if that. The SEC will have at least 3. Florida is the best team in the Nation and will prove that again come tournament time. I've seen pleanty of Big East games. You obviously haven't watch the SEC.

Like last year when the Big East had 4 Sweet 16 teams to the 2 from the SEC... :walk:

Trust me, I've seen plenty of SEC games, and I didn't see any logic in that post. You presume to know a lot about things that are merely opinion at this point. I'll remember your statements come March.