What if?

IMOM

Like last year when the Big East had 4 Sweet 16 teams to the 2 from the SEC... :walk:

Last year was last year. TONS of talent left the Big East and the vast majority of the SEC's talent came back to school. This is a new year with completely new teams in the Big East. Don't forget that those two teams in the SEC that made the Sweet 16 also made it to the final four, and one of them won the national title...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stranger things have happened this year in college ball. I'm glad you know how much Louisville would lose by.:thumb:

How much will they win by then? No one has any idea unless they play but that won't happen. That 15+ win for FLorida is my opinion but it isn't hard tell that Florida is a far better team than Louisville.

Last year was last year. TONS of talent left the Big East and the vast majority of the SEC's talent came back to school. This is a new year with completely new teams in the Big East. Don't forget that those two teams in the SEC that made the Sweet 16 also made it to the final four, and one of them won the national title...

Your point was Sweet 16. And I blew that up. The Big East is a bit down, but your beloved SEC is as inconsistent as any of the rest at this point. One Final 4 team from last year will be lucky to make the NIT. SEC=One trick pony in 07...

I want it to be remembered so you can know I was right. There is logic behind it. UK came within 3 points of FLORIDA. Louisville would get beat by 15+ by Florida.
Vandy beat FLORIDA. Gtown beat Vandy. Pitt beat Gtown. Louisville beat Pitt. Reason beat Comparative scores.

O yea since I did happen to mention Gray in my post...:rolleyes:
No, you mentioned Morris being a matchup problem for Louisville. Gray and Morris both play center, and Gray didn't appear to be a matchup problem for the Cards, so I was wondering if you think Morris is better.

Your point was Sweet 16. And I blew that up. The Big East is a bit down, but your beloved SEC is as inconsistent as any of the rest at this point. One Final 4 team from last year will be lucky to make the NIT. SEC=One trick pony in 07...

I never said the SEC had more in the Sweet 16 last year. I am talking about this year, not last year. Every year is different. We will see come March who is better. In the mean time have fun "blowing up" other arguments that are irrelevent to what people are talking about.