What if?

IMOM

I compared UK to teams they played. I didn't compare them to a team who beat a team who beat a team who beat a team... Thats ridiculous.

Both are ridiculous. As I said in my first post... UL has more players playing at a consistently high level for 40 minutes right now so they would be my favorite...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I compared UK to teams they played. I didn't compare them to a team who beat a team who beat a team who beat a team... Thats ridiculous.
That's how the logic plays out. Another example, if you only want to use one-game leaps:

Louisville beat Pitt by 13.

Pitt beat GTown by 5.

GTown beat Louisville by 8.

So can you take the UL-Pitt game and the Pitt-Gtown game and predict the Gtown-UL game? According to your logic, yes, Louisville should cruise. But it would be a mistake.

I think the SEC is a better conference and the Big East. I think Louisville would get beat by UK if they played again and I also think that Florida would dominate Louisville. You all disagree. That doesn't mean that I'm wrong and it doesn't mean you are wrong. We disagree. There is no way to prove who is right. It's all just opinion.

I think the SEC is a better conference and the Big East. I think Louisville would get beat by UK if they played again and I also think that Florida would dominate Louisville. You all disagree. That doesn't mean that I'm wrong and it doesn't mean you are wrong. We disagree. There is no way to prove who is right. It's all just opinion.

So you disagree with my assessment that as a team UL is playing better right now???

I think the SEC East would be the best conference in the country if they could ignore the West. But since they can't...

So you disagree with my assessment that as a team UL is playing better right now???

I didn't say that. Its obvious Louisville is playing better. Just because they are playing better though doesn't mean that UK would not win, especailly if they played at Rupp like LSU will as originally stated in the start of the post. I think if they played again, UK would win.

WOW thats a Great way to break down a team beating another team...:rolleyes:

:laugh: What other Stat has more relevance than the final score at the end of the game?

The last 8 games!

At 6 of 8, The Ville has finally found its stride and; :ylsuper:

At 3 of 8, UK seems to have fallen off the horse. :sssh:

This time of year momentum is everything! I say Uof L takes it by a close margin.

GO CARDS!

Putting "I think" in front of everything makes this debate go a lot easier. Unless you do that, you were stating everything as facts that you believe.

:laugh: What other Stat has more relevance than the final score at the end of the game?

The last 8 games!

At 6 of 8, The Ville has finally found its stride and; :ylsuper:

At 3 of 8, UK seems to have fallen off the horse. :sssh:

This time of year momentum is everything! I say Uof L takes it by a close margin.

GO CARDS!

Ummmm that has nothing to do with my arguement....

Easy? Think about it. The cats played two bad road games after their big showdown with the best team in the nation (when they lost by only 3). UK would be playing at home and Rupp would be rocking as much as it did when Florida came to town. UK would win by 10+. Pitt and Marquette are extremely overrated and would be mediocre teams in the SEC. They are good wins for Louisville, but they are no Florida.

"Excuse me please........one more drink....could you make it strong, 'cause I don't need to think.....she (UK) broke my heart, my grace is gone....one more drink and I'll move on"

Dave said it best I think...