What if?

IMOM

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I never said the SEC had more in the Sweet 16 last year. I am talking about this year, not last year. Every year is different. We will see come March who is better. In the mean time have fun "blowing up" other arguments that are irrelevent to what people are talking about.

What I blew up is the number of Sweet 16 teams being pointless. As is using a 1 and out tournament to determine what league is better over a 30 game season. If you're watching this years SEC and feeling superiority there's no point debating with you...

No, you mentioned Morris being a matchup problem for Louisville. Gray and Morris both play center, and Gray didn't appear to be a matchup problem for the Cards, so I was wondering if you think Morris is better.

No, your putting words in my mouth (again). I said UK is a matchup problem for UL, and Morris only played limited minutes that game...

It's a great way to break down comparative scores as a method to determine outcomes of hypothetical matchups.

So, WKU beat georgia earlier this season, so that basically means WKU can beat everyone that UGA has beat...Gotta come with a better arguement then that...

No, your putting words in my mouth (again). I said UK is a matchup problem for UL, and Morris only played limited minutes that game...
So, if UK is a matchup problem, spell it out. You're the one who mentioned Morris in the post about matchup problems, and didn't mention another player:

I still think UK would beat UL again...remember Morris played very limited minutes against them and the game was at UL...I don't think UL matches up well with UK...

Is it my fault that I took that to mean that Morris was a match up problem for U of L?

So, WKU beat georgia earlier this season, so that basically means WKU can beat everyone that UGA has beat...Gotta come with a better arguement then that...
Oh. My. God.

My argument is AGAINST comparative scores. Not for them.