Brossart vs. Gallatin County: All "A"

Your totally out of control. Everything you say in a Brossart thread is just hating. Top to bottom, you have attacked our coach, now you are moving on to actual players...

I'll just put it plain and simple, thats weak!!!:irked: :creepy: :rolleyes:

You really leave something to be desired when it comes to BGP standards.:sleep:

Iagree LC

Don't know this history and don't want to know. I think it is Brossart vs Gallatin? Two fine teams, two completely different styles of play. Brossart has to be the big favorite since they were ranked the #1 team in the tournament.

Sorry, I had to go off on a tangent like that. I really think that REBOUNDS will control this game. Which ever team will have the chance to put up second shots will win.

That being said, GC fans don't fret, Bishop Brossart isn't the best rebounding team. They will control the defensive boards, but offensively (for Brossart) it's pretty much one and done.

Idk if GC has seen a defense quite as tenacious as Brossart's, they will have to work for every shot they get, i think this wears this down. JBB pulls it out at the end. The game will be a lot closer than score indicates due to foul shoots at the end.

BB-63

GC-52

The stangs will not have nearly enough speed to keep up with GC's fast break nor will they have enough to stop the drive by Edmonson or Perkines.

GC-67

BB-59

Brossart has speed, they may not be the fastest players, but Brossart rarely gives up drives in their defensive set. GC's only chance is to uptempo, create turnovers, and good team defense. If Brossart's big men are allowed to score with ease, pack you bags, because they aren't going to let GC score that easily. Going to have to work for every single shot today, better hope your shooters are hot.

BB - 63

GC - 49

The stangs will not have nearly enough speed to keep up with GC's fast break nor will they have enough to stop the drive by Edmonson or Perkines.

GC-67

BB-59

You have to relize that you are talking about a state ranked team in Bishop Brossart I think they can keep up with the speed. The thing that may get them is the depth of GC. Also Edmonson and Perkins are good but BB had to stop the drives of guards such as Miller from Mason and Knowles from GRC two of the best in the state. I think you may be getting a little ahead of yourself by thinking GC is just going to drive with no problem.

I don't hate anyone. When a kid that weight 140 pounds knocks down a kid that weights 260, thats a flop. I'd love to see Brossart win the "A" Classic. I've never lied one time on my statements here. Sounds like you folks have a thin skin. You check my posts, I am always supportive of 10th region teams when they play outside the region.