Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

 

 

Money cannot buy happiness. It can sure as hell put a good down payment on it though.

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bugatti said:

Money cannot buy happiness. It can sure as hell put a good down payment on it though.

My favorite line is: Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy stuff, and stuff makes me happy. 

13 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If it's Drew, I think it will be a pretty polarizing hire for BBN. 

I agree with you, but I am not sure why he will be...I know a lot of the fan base can be dillusional, but if they thought they would have their pick of Hurley, Wright or Stephens...dilluisional is an under statement.

 

Just now, okie1 said:

I agree with you, but I am not sure why he will be...I know a lot of the fan base can be dillusional, but if they thought they would have their pick of Hurley, Wright or Stephens...dilluisional is an under statement.

 

But that's exactly what many thought. 

A few of those people probably even thought any of those three would crawl to Lexington. 

20 minutes ago, TheDeuce said:

If it's Drew, I think it will be a pretty polarizing hire for BBN. 

Which is a bit strange to me. Not saying it's a perfect hire but, Drew is a top five coach in the game with a chip to go with it. Have to think it would be the strongest resume of any candidate hired by Kentucky previously.

8 minutes ago, BillNye said:

Which is a bit strange to me. Not saying it's a perfect hire but, Drew is a top five coach in the game with a chip to go with it. Have to think it would be the strongest resume of any candidate hired by Kentucky previously.

Correct. 

  • Author

Drew evidently wasn't on the plane...possibly was someone on his behalf coming to Lexington. 

6 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Drew evidently wasn't on the plane...possibly was someone on his behalf coming to Lexington. 

Sounds like to me maybe Mitch just went to Waco and is on the way back?

Mad Dog and Stephen A just had their top five college basketball destinations for coaches.  
 

Lexington wasn’t on either one of them. 

Name I've seen out there and seems to be getting no love is Tommy Lloyd of Arizona.   He has quietly been stellar in the wake of Sean Miller's departure.

Bruce Pearl.... come on down!!!

2 minutes ago, ChuckT said:

Bruce Pearl.... come on down!!!

We could do worse for sure!

1 hour ago, Tranquility Base said:

Name I've seen out there and seems to be getting no love is Tommy Lloyd of Arizona.   He has quietly been stellar in the wake of Sean Miller's departure.

He's been discussed amongst my friends and I, but yeah you don't really see his name floating around anywhere. Our consensus, do you want to roll the dice on someone that hasn't been as established or really accomplished much yet?

Just watched Hurley on Colin Cowherd's show and I'm convinced that Hurley's agent fed Cowherd the "Future" question and it was worded in such a softball pitch to Hurley for him to easily shut it all down. I was 99.5% sure Hurley wasn't going to be the next Kentucky Coach, but I've made it to 100% now.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.