Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Kentucky

Featured Replies

  • Author
3 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

 

Kinda felt like this was coming this morning. Last night I thought he'd take it. But this morning vibes coming out of Waco were pretty confident he was staying.

  • Replies 412
  • Views 55.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Randy Parker
    Randy Parker

    You have to hire Reed Sheppard as a player/coach.  Hope he starts himself. 

  • futurecoach
    futurecoach

    Always interesting when people try to say Calipari doesn’t develop players. The majority of players that stayed more than one year got much better every year under him. Then even players that weren’t

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Kinda felt like this was coming this morning. Last night I thought he'd take it. But this morning vibes coming out of Waco were pretty confident he was staying.

I can't blame him...plane trackers and checking on me at lunch would give me reservations as well.

3 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Kinda felt like this was coming this morning. Last night I thought he'd take it. But this morning vibes coming out of Waco were pretty confident he was staying.

I think the family had a lot to say about it….

 

on another note the Craft Family plane went north east this morning 

Bruce Pearl!!!!  Come on Down!!!!!

  • Author

Couple of things from last night that made me pessimistic this morning. 

1. Kids are in high school and have grown up in Waco.

2. Drew's currently in the middle of building custom dream home.

3. Wife was kinda freaked out by TV stations waiting at airport yesterday and the flight being diverted to another airport to avoid them. Does not crave attention at all.

12 hours ago, bugatti said:

You completely misread what I was saying. I was co-signing on your post in about 200 less words ? People believe bringing back Rick will turn the program back into 1996.

Whoops definitely missed that one. ??

4 hours ago, All State Baseball said:

image.thumb.png.fe29260504aebb95d0056d6bfdb23945.png
 

image.png.d77a6d9e4bd485d52dddea63f1a2daa5.png

 

2 hours ago, TheDeuce said:

I'm not saying it's not going to happen, but that account is about the worst possible one to get your information from. 

He has consistently thrown out information that's not really a scoop, and when he's been more specific and wrong, he either deletes the tweet or just uses the "things changed." 

I mean with that specific tweet... Why would someone who is supposedly helping set up the press conference know when Drew is meeting with his team? Notice the several degrees of separation? That's his usual tactic. 

 

Michael Scott wink.gif

18 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

I think the family had a lot to say about it….

 

on another note the Craft Family plane went north east this morning 

Has it landed yet?

16 hours ago, Randy Parker said:

I agree wholeheartedly.  But I think Drew, if he's smart, will use the Kentucky offer to get more money at Baylor.  I feel like that's how he's playing this.

Expect a big pay raise for Drew.  Smart play on his part.

Not a lot of great options left, in my personal opinion. I just wonder how far down Pitino is, on his list. Maybe that would be a good route. 

3 hours ago, nikeman49 said:

I’m getting your point, but who’s to say Pitino couldn’t have continued with his fantastic run while here? Lots of if’s with those situations, just personally glad we are getting a new look with a different coach as we needed very badly.

That run he had was so good it was not sustainable. Many people assume if he stayed UK wins three or four more titles under him. Which easy to think that since he left on such a high note. However, if you told people after 2012 that Cal wouldn’t win another title here, people would say you were crazy. If you said 2015 would be the last final four Cal has here after being at four in five years. No way at that time could people have imagined that would be the last one under Cal.  People would have said you were crazy. Pitino left on that high note, so easy for people to assume great things would have kept on happening. He left before things eventually would have came down hill some, since that high level of success when he left wasn’t sustainable. 
 

With that said I do agree it was probably best for both parties to have went different directions. 10 years definitely seems to be the max for a coach here. 

3 minutes ago, Randy Parker said:

Expect a big pay raise for Drew.  Smart play on his part.

Was a red flag when he sent his family to Lex and he stayed in Wayco with a big booster.

Rick Pitino is going to coach UK with a Louisville tattoo? What a plot twist that would be!

24 minutes ago, All State Baseball said:

I think the family had a lot to say about it….

 

on another note the Craft Family plane went north east this morning 

Apparently landed in New York, 40 minutes from where Hurley lives. With that said Pitino is also in New York. So if Hurley still says no, could make their way to Pitino. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.