Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChuckT

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChuckT

  1. Some neat basketball things in that area. The Hoosier Gym is a pretty neat place, if you are a fan of the movie. New Castle has the Indiana High School Basketball Hall of Fame and the Largest High School Gym in the World. If you are a basketball fan, that's 3 pretty neat things to see all within a few minutes of each other.
  2. What’s the scoop on Smith from FD? Did he play against Trinity?
  3. At this very moment... the worst team in baseball!!! Even the Sox have won 2 in a row.
  4. The Reds may need to sacrifice a live chicken!! There bats are ice cold!!
  5. Can anyone give us some updates from the meeting? I believe there are several schools looking at trying to re-district.
  6. I am sure Q will come back with it was all apart of his master plan. I am sure he is thinking "I'm so good, I tell them to vote me out and they don't". Crazy!!
  7. Raise your hand if you think Mark Pope can out Coach any of the following: Nate Oates Rick Barnes Chris Beard Buzz Williams Cal I don’t get it. Smells like a panic hire!!
  8. Wow!!! I just hope that one of Mark Popes wives says no!!
  9. Bruce Pearl!!!! Come on Down!!!!!
  10. Bruce Pearl.... come on down!!!
  11. This has been a weird situation. Cal still hasn't announced it to UK, still hasn't met the players, still no press conference from Arkansas. Cal getting cold feet or just trying to stick it to UK as long as he can?
  12. What about Sampson from Houston? I think he would be a terrific fit!
  13. Love that Jem had to eat the immunity idol. Enjoyed Maria and Charlie blindsiding her. Hunter is still a beast!
  14. ? WOW!!!!! If it walks like a duck....
  15. And... Cal has to play him!!
  16. If….and that’s a big IF something happens to Cal….I would love to see Chris Collins get a shot. I think he’s done a fantastic job at Northwestern.
  17. Kentucky is just so undisciplined under Cal. Every time the Cats would start to make a run, they would shoot themselves in the foot with either a bad turnover or a horrific shot. I never recall Cal slowing them down and making sure they get a good possession. 2nd half looked and felt like a bad AAU game with little to no coaching going on. Just run them out there and let them play. Time for Cal to Go!!
  18. Bye, Bhanu!!! Thank goodness we don't have to watch any more of his crying and begging!!
  19. Since Scott D. passed on the Ville, how about his baby brother Bryce? Dude has had a good run at Grand Canyon and is a darling of the tournament!
  20. Would have really enjoyed watching Indiana State play in this game rather than Virginia. Ugly Basketball!!
  21. Vandy is just a tough job, but, I never felt that Stackhouse was the right man for that job. Not sure who is.
  22. Enjoyed the Challenge last night. Bhanu... my momma would tell you.."I'm gonna give you something to cry about!" Thought Q would dominate the Challenge, but didn't. Hunter is a BEAST!!
  23. So, I am super confused. For a person living in Central KY, can I get the Reds anywhere? Would I have to buy a package from Bally? TYIA
  24. Anyone see the rules to this "fight"? 1. Jake will wear headgear. Tyson won't. 2. Tyson will have to weigh 165 or below. Jake won't 3. Tyson will have to pass a drug test. Jake won't 4. Jake can "tag" his brother and get subbed out. No thanks for me. If rules were even, I might tune in to watch a rusted Iron Mike , but not under these rules.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.